Philippe Daigle

Sentinel Zero-G firmware update issues

Dadas    1

Hello, 

I have the same problem.

I'm using Windows 8.1 and the "wheel clic" is not recognized (it works with another basic mouse on the same computer).

I try to use Sentinel_ZeroG without succes to have the wheel clic so I try to update the mouse firmware. During the update (with StormOriginal.DxN), UpdateStorm stopped and shown an error code 21. 

Now my mouse is almost dead, nothing is displayed on the screen mouse, windows doesn't see it and I can mouve windows cursor by using it (in fact only white color LED works).

I try lot of time to reboot computer and start update software without succes :(

What can I do to have a functional mouse ?

Thanks you for help !

Damien

Edited by Dadas
  • Upvote 1

PoPSPEED    1

Hello, 

I have the same problem.

I'm using Windows 8.1 and the "wheel clic" is not recognized (it works with another basic mouse on the same computer).

I try to use Sentinel_ZeroG without succes to have the wheel clic so I try to update the mouse firmware. During the update (with StormOriginal.DxN), UpdateStorm stopped and shown an error code 21. 

Now my mouse is almost dead, nothing is displayed on the screen mouse, windows doesn't see it and I can mouve windows cursor by using it (in fact only white color LED works).

I try lot of time to reboot computer and start update software without succes :(

What can I do to have a functional mouse ?

Thanks you for help !

Damien

I, too, how to fix it. ples?

ARt30h.jpg

Edited by PoPSPEED
  • Upvote 1

Romeidakdw    0
On 20/10/2015 at 4:36 AM, Philippe Daigle said:

Hi all! New to the forum!

Got a prob with my Zero-G. Got a new PC with windows 7 ultimate 64bits. Tried to upgrade the firmware. Bad idea! Now when i plug the mouse, nothing happen! Not detected by windows! A dim light emanate from the top centre and the 2 led in front of the mouse stay illuminated.

Is it bricked??? I cannot run the application anymore since its not detected, and i cant réservation it by the tool for the same reason...any help will be appreciated! Thanks!!! Sorry for my bad english i don't speak english very well!

Hey dude you mind helping me a lil bit.

The easiest way to fix your mouse is to use the Cooler Master Utility on a computer running Windows XP 32 bit.

I did it directly from the CD and it worked like a charm.

Pete...