Philippe Daigle

Sentinel Zero-G firmware update issues

Hi all! New to the forum!

Got a prob with my Zero-G. Got a new PC with windows 7 ultimate 64bits. Tried to upgrade the firmware. Bad idea! Now when i plug the mouse, nothing happen! Not detected by windows! A dim light emanate from the top centre and the 2 led in front of the mouse stay illuminated.

Is it bricked??? I cannot run the application anymore since its not detected, and i cant réservation it by the tool for the same reason...any help will be appreciated! Thanks!!! Sorry for my bad english i don't speak english very well!

CM Bram    35

Hi Phillippe, 

May I ask which FW file (link?) you upgraded for the Sentinel Zero-G? As I recall we dont have for the Zero-G a new FW file online on our gaming website. Did you perhaps update it with a other Sentinel version's FW? (Sentinel Advance or Sentinel Advance II?)

Can you help clear this up? 

Regards,

Bram 

• Upvote 1

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

Here's the link I used : http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/products/mice/sentinelz3rog/

I downloaded the files, choosed UpdateZeroG, and well, performed the update with something!

The prob is that I don't remember the name....it is possible that I made something wrong. I think I used StormOriginal.dxn...but not sure to be honest.

Is there a way to make my computer detect it to reset it to the default firmware or is my mouse dead because of that?

Thanks for the reply CM Bram!!!

CM Bram    35

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your reply as well. I will double check this issue for you and me or a colleague will reply you ASAP.

Regards,

Bram

CM Bram    35

Hi Philippe,

After checking with our support team, can you please try the below:

Please use a different mouse for this process (BUT leave the Sentinel Zero G plugged in!!)

From the Software AP download please select updateZeroG.exe, select update, it will detect the folder the FW is in, after the update is completed your mouse should be working again. 

Please let me know if this works. Here are some picture instructions to go along: 

28vqgt3.png

289a4yc.png

swpamc.png

308d2cz.png

Regards,

Bram

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy! I like my mouse and you helped me to get it all ready to play again! Thanks for the tips Bram! Really appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice week-end!!!!!!!!