BVDSDesign

Master Case 5 Pro

knud    123

That is true. Max that fit is 360mm. 

Davidlui    0

so I choose the biggest chassis. I find the Lian li pc-d666wrx. I hope feture design biggest chassis for cool master.

Steven    0

BVDSDesign, which Motherboard are you getting?

The biggest e-atx boards don't fit, but the "ATX+" boards fit.

I was hoping to fit the new MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME - Extended ATX Form Factor 

12 inch x 10.7 inch ( 30.5 cm x 27.2 cm)

Any chance?

Bouli    7

11 inch wide is about the max without getting into clearance issues.

The E-ATX board that was mentioned in the beginning of the thread was 10.40, the Maximus Extreme VIII is 10.70 so if the 11 is the limit it could fit. Stil waiting for my Maximus Extreme VIII and 6700K but when they arive i'm planning on trying them in the Mastercase 5 Pro.

Steven    0

did it work with the z170 extreme asus? I'm looking to get that too

Yes, was fine.

Tyler    0

I am trying to put an MSI x99 GODLIKE Gaming MoBO in the Maker version of this case. I do not plant to use any of the drive bays, or hdd cages towards the front of the case. Instead I plan to put a big mobo, water cooling, and use the 2.5" drive mounts above the PSU. Just wondering if anyone has a picture of an EATX (12" x 10.7") board in their MasterCase. I am willing to do a bit of case modification if I have to. I just want to make sure that everything else other than cable management will fit in these sweet case. Just wondering if anybody has pictures of a 10.7" wide x99 in their case, thanks. 

The E-ATX board that was mentioned in the beginning of the thread was 10.40, the Maximus Extreme VIII is 10.70 so if the 11 is the limit it could fit. Stil waiting for my Maximus Extreme VIII and 6700K but when they arive i'm planning on trying them in the Mastercase 5 Pro.

The board mentioned at the beginning of the thread is the MSI Gaming X99 Board (12" x 9.6") according to Newegg. So I am wondering what the extra 1.1" looks like. If it completely shrouds the cable grommets, then thats fine a little drimmel work never hurt anyone (as long as PPE is worn lol) 

Je me demandais si on pouvait y mettre la asus rampage édition 10 puisque sur sa fiche il y a un master case 5 amors que c'est une E-ATX:?