CM Felinni

Official MasterCase 5 Series Owners Club

knud    129

The one you link is without cooling bracket, but comes with a magnetic grip + panel. (the one from APAC does not)

It is possible, but you need to do some minor changes to the case.

Check this reddit post for more details:

https://www.reddit.com/r/coolermaster/comments/4l47b9/as_requested_420mm_rad_and_all_my_mastercase_pro/

I thank you very much for the Info Knud. I took a risk at the weekend and ordered the Radiator Black Ice SR2 420MP.

420rad

I became it yesterday, I unpacked the Rad as fast as possible after work. then,

!OMG!

is this bigggg!?!?!?!

I kicked out everything out of the case and tried and tried.... It was too long
Then I saw an entrance on the top

Recess too small

This recess on the top was too small and I took my old friend D-remel  and  :coffee:

I cut the recess  a little bit bigger and put the Rad inthere install 2 fans check the place for the fitings... It is perfect...

cut the Recess

It fits perfect

with Fans

420mm Rad

I took this Radiator because of the Multiports and the length.  I think the multiports will allow me more flexibility at tubing...
Thanks again Knud
Edited by Alper Atil

I am interested to have this, how can we accomplish that?

It is already 1 month ago, I am interested tooo

I can't wait anymore

Edited by Alper Atil

Runaque    1

I can't seem to get the fans to work although the computer turns on. I see no fan connector that connects to the motherboard.

Mike

They are there, just look very good, they might be hidden.

You can use the Molex adapters and connect it to your PSU if you want them to run at a constant speed.

Just built my Mastercase Maker 5 today. I am looking to add some white LEDs to the controller module. Does anybody know where I can find some that are compatible with that 2 pin connector? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I want change the red LED to green LED. Additionaly i want to add a second LED in green. For more light in the MasterCase Maker 5.

There is a 248x1,5x8,5 mm and 12V LED Stripe inthere u can change it with another led stripe or rgb  led stripe. Search for 8mm LED Stripes in Amazon, Ebay ..... It will fit in this Aluminum Profile.

U have to solder the cable in the new led stripe. 

The connector is a JST-PH 2.0 2Pin Connector. U can purchase it in Amazon. Search for "JST SET". If you're not skilled enough, then let it be...

Edited by Alper Atil