CM Felinni

Official MasterCase 5 Series Owners Club

Dan Diaconu    0

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm from Romania.

I don't speak/write english very well, but I hope to understand me.

It's time for a new setup, from the old AMD:

CPU FX-9590 Octacores

MB Asus ROG Formula-Z

DIMM 32gb DDR3

VIDEO Windoforce GTX 970

to the new INTEL:

i7 Skylake 6700k

Asus ROG VIII Hero

DIMM 32 GB DDR 4

VIDEO ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070

Cooling Corsair H110

PSU Corsair CX750M

Today I order MasterCase 5 PRO, and later I found MasterCase 5 MAKER.. Damn!!! :crybaby: 

I need to wait for 2 days, for the new case. All other parts are in my hands allready.

Question!

What is the difference between Master PRO & Master Maker ?

Regards,

Dan

Pclinde    197

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm from Romania.

I don't speak/write english very well, but I hope to understand me.

It's time for a new setup, from the old AMD:

CPU FX-9590 Octacores

MB Asus ROG Formula-Z

DIMM 32gb DDR3

VIDEO Windoforce GTX 970

to the new INTEL:

i7 Skylake 6700k

Asus ROG VIII Hero

DIMM 32 GB DDR 4

VIDEO ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070

Cooling Corsair H110

PSU Corsair CX750M

Today I order MasterCase 5 PRO, and later I found MasterCase 5 MAKER.. Damn!!! :crybaby: 

I need to wait for 2 days, for the new case. All other parts are in my hands allready.

Question!

What is the difference between Master PRO & Master Maker ?

Regards,

Dan

Photo: MasterCase Pro 5 with Maker parts next to it. :)  https://www.instagram.com/p/BJJAkuOjDE3/?taken-by=cm_pim&hl=en

Stuart Lee    2

Just built my Mastercase Maker 5 today. I am looking to add some white LEDs to the controller module. Does anybody know where I can find some that are compatible with that 2 pin connector? Thanks!

Yea me too! wish they release more colors asap and i could buy it at malaysia.

• Upvote 1

Unilythe    0
Hey guys,

I own a Mastercase 5 Pro for almost a year now. I only recently started looking into a custom waterloop and I noticed that all photos of the Mastercase 5 Pro have room for a 360mm 40mm thick radiator in the front because of the cutout where the lower HDD bay is located.

My case somehow is different though. If you look at this picture: http://i.imgur.com/RkWC7lF.jpg the red highlighted cutout is just over 40mm big.

In my case though, that same cutout goes back exactly as far as the blue highlighted hole in the back. It's closer to 80mm rather than 40mm. Nowhere did I find any mention of a different, updated, or improved version of this case. I was just looking for some info on this and if this means I'll be able to put a larger radiator in there?

Thanks for the help!

Levi Neelly    0

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have looked and looked and can't seem to figure it out. I am about to start a build and I want to use the Mastercase Pro 5. I really want to run a 240mm radiator on top, but I want to run it in a push pull config. I know some of this will have to do with the mobo and stuff but theoretically can you mount 2 fans in pull on top in the bracket and still have room for two fans on the bottom of the rad in a push config? I have watched videos and looked at pics and googled and I can't seem to see if people are doing it or not. I can either see fans on top or on the bottom but no one confirming both. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

I finished by Custom Water Cooling and  present you with proud...

What do you think?

There are 280mm Rad and 420mm Rad installed with 2xD5 Pumps. 

And thanks a lot to COOLER MASTER and KNUD. I really appreciate that they send me their own sample vertical GPU holder to help me complete this project.

Custom Loop

Tempered Glass with Light

Tempered Glass

Front 420mm Rad and Top 280mm Rad

• Upvote 1

WheresWaldo    0

I am working on a MasterCase 5 for my daughter. It will have a custom water loop when finished.  So far this is all that has been done. The frame was completely unassembled, including drilling out all rivets. It has been painted white and will have an accent color-matched to an XBOX custom controller.

L2xcxham.jpg