Darren Good

Terrible service

Darren Good    0

So, I got excited, and bought myself a Nepton 120XL instead of a Seidon, because of the 5 year warranty. But, I ran it for a while, and had it installed and everything, but it started ticking. So I put in an RMA, and returned it. Had to pay the $25 myself to send it from South Bend to CALIFORNIA. Nothing happened for 1 and a half months, then they finally sent the email saying that the replacement had been picked and sent. Well, one week later, my package arrived. I opened it, and to my dismay, (to me at least) inside was a Cooler Master V1000 Modular power supply. I'm sorry, but replacing something with something that isn't even remotely related? That and, the day after, I tried calling the North America HQ 6 separate times, and got voicemail, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I went with Cooler Master because I was told they had great products, and amazing customer service. Sorry, but I have had very bad service thus far. Below I had the original receipt from buying the Nepton in the first place and what I got back on RMA. There wasn't even a packing list for the box I received. 

post-101416-0-46008400-1443334809_thumb.jpg

post-101416-0-14785200-1443334814_thumb.jpg

knud    124

I've forwarded this to CM USA.

If you don't hear anything within 3 days, please send me a PM

CM Patrick    34

Hello Darren Good,

I apologize for the mistake. The warehouse has been shipping out RMA Replacements to many customers and unfortunately sent you the wrong product. I have already issued you a return shipping label through UPS which you should have in your inbox within 24 hours.

The warehouse is preparing your replacement and will ship out the Nepton 120XL as soon as the V1000 is sent back to us.

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Darren Good    0

I should have expected this. The replacement was shipped, and guess what? Wrong tracking number. They gave me the number for the LAST FUCKING PACKAGE and when I click it, it says it was delivered on 9/23/15. This is absolutely terrible guys. I'm unbelievably angry at this. I read that Cooler Master has amazing customer service. So far, nothing but bad things so far

post-101416-0-24372700-1448050701_thumb.png

post-101416-0-74455600-1448050718_thumb.png

post-101416-0-45556700-1448050735_thumb.png

CM Patrick    34

Hello Darren,

I just sent you an email with the new tracking number for your Nepton 120XL.

I sincerely apologize for the mistake and any inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support