Rick Ruiz

Cooler Master Seidon 120v Mounting Screws

Rick Ruiz    0

I just purchased Seidon 120v and the 8 black mounting screws (all of which are the same length) are not long enough to go through my case and mount the radiator to the fan.  The screws go through the fan but are not long enough to even touch the radiator.  I also didn't get the "C" mounting screws that are listed in the instruction manual however I wouldn't use these since I am looking to blow air in from the back of the case.  I have a Zalman Z-Machine case which I absolutely love and have no plans of replacing.  How do I go about getting longer screws to support this install?

Thanks!

Sunday Morning    177

should be fit .. try recheck you installation ..

the black screw (long) for your radiator (inside you case)

the chrome screw for you bracket

the black screw (short) on the back you case

gallery_91870_18_1045446.jpg

Cooler-Master-Seidon-120V-Aluminum-120mm

gallery_91870_18_1087716.jpg

Rick Ruiz    0

Thanks for the reply.  The issue is that my kit did not include the 4 short screws.  I was able to purchase longer screws at the hardware store that worked very well. 

I am using a different configuration that what you have with my fan blowing air from outside the case onto the radiator.  Seems to make sense since the air inside the case would be warmer than outside.

Thanks!

CM Patrick    34

Hi Rick,

can you share some picture regarding this issue?

Hello Rick,

You did get the correct screws but the ones you are using are not long enough to go through your case->Through the Fan--> and into  the radiator. This is because the screws that you are using (F) are only long enough to go through the fan and into the radiator.

You have to use the screws labeled ( C ) to attach the radiator to the case.

If you want to install the fan in the Intake position, you can,  but it will need to be on the other side of the radiator.

You will not be able to install this cooler with the fan in between the chassis and the radiator with out aftermarket screws.

post-89545-0-89844400-1445987561_thumb.jpg

Please follow the instructions on our website so that you install the cooler correctly.

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/seidon-120v-plus/

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support