Tsutomu

HAF X casters

Tsutomu    1

I have a HAF X case and one of the wheels broke.  I see that US store has castors as part of an accessory kit, but can't buy it (no shopping cart button), i guess it is out of stock ?   Europe store has it but they charge 25 pounds for shipping !   Is there any other place you can buy the castors from, or do I have to wait to see if the US store makes the accessory parts available,  which may never happen ?  

Tsutomu    1

Thanks Mohd Noh.  I think I will call them.  Have to wait few hours for their office to open I think.  I've been to Malaysia very often,  mostly to Penang.  Lots of good memories. 

Sunday Morning    177

Wow .. penang is good too but cannot beat Kuala Lumpur and Johor ...

But i never been there too :)

I live Sabah .. and Sabah only TOP with the Mount of Kinabalu

Tsutomu    1

I had the HAF X case for about 3 years now, and loaded it up with heavy power supply, HDD's, water cooled fan etc.  The caster is too flimsy to support all the weight.  I wonder whether it is possible to change them to something more rugged and sturdy.  The original caster seems to be metric.  I got the exact dimensions from the Fanzone,  now have to look for something that will fit the same dimensions.  Anyone that has experience doing this, please help.   Otherwise, the case is really great.  

I spent quite a bit of time in Kuching. Wonderful place.  I have been to Kota Kinabalu also.   Really nice place to spend some time. I should go back for some fishing someday. Kuching Laksa was the best.  I could eat that all day.     

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

I had the HAF X case for about 3 years now, and loaded it up with heavy power supply, HDD's, water cooled fan etc.  The caster is too flimsy to support all the weight.  I wonder whether it is possible to change them to something more rugged and sturdy.  The original caster seems to be metric.  I got the exact dimensions from the Fanzone,  now have to look for something that will fit the same dimensions.  Anyone that has experience doing this, please help.   Otherwise, the case is really great.  

I spent quite a bit of time in Kuching. Wonderful place.  I have been to Kota Kinabalu also.   Really nice place to spend some time. I should go back for some fishing someday. Kuching Laksa was the best.  I could eat that all day.     

Maybe the new MasterCase 5 / Pro? http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase5-series/

Tsutomu    1

Thanks Newbie.  Haven't had much success contacting Coolermaster US. Only get their recorded message.  Left messages but no reply.  The replacement kit that includes the castors must not be available since you can't click it to buy at their on-line store.  I think I will get a set of small metal castors from Amazon or Home Depot and re-drill the holes to install the new castors to the case.