SiAScORCH

MasterCase Pro 5?

SiAScORCH    0

Does anybody know where we actually put our suggestions?

I was just introduced to this case tonight but I want to make an ideal suggestion(that could of already be suggested)

I see the top it only supports up to 240mm radiators. I have the Corsair H110i GT and it's 280mm wouldn't fit in this case(top), and while I would love to have it, this is a big issue.

So hopefully I can suggest if somebody already hasn't that they make it to where you can fit a 280mm radiator up top.

Yes I could put it in the front, but that's more of a last resort to me.

ScienceBoy    2

Does anybody know where we actually put our suggestions?

I was just introduced to this case tonight but I want to make an ideal suggestion(that could of already be suggested)

I see the top it only supports up to 240mm radiators. I have the Corsair H110i GT and it's 280mm wouldn't fit in this case(top), and while I would love to have it, this is a big issue.

So hopefully I can suggest if somebody already hasn't that they make it to where you can fit a 280mm radiator up top.

Yes I could put it in the front, but that's more of a last resort to me.

right here ? 

http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/forum/31-product-suggestions/

for MasterCase 5, i think the top support just 280mm radiator, there is a space between 120mm fan holes, so 240mm radiator is impossible

for MasterCase Pro 5, the bracket for 240mm/280mm radiator in included

here is MasterCase 5 review from techpowerup.com

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/Mastercase_5/

Paint it your self, why not just e-mail directly to them and see how it goes.

But for me, I don't like white as it gets dirty fast.

are you angry or something? i cant find any way of contact to let them know, only regular mail address :/

are you angry or something? i cant find any way of contact to let them know, only regular mail address

Not angry, since we can always DIY and applying our own innovative ideas.

And I guess the suggestion you can post it here, today is Sunday, I doubt the tech support will online. Once we posted and still no answer, the only way is PM them and see.