Sign in to follow this  
snulkit2002

HYPER 48 and Mother Board ASUS P5AD2

snulkit2002    0

Hello, I want to know if the Motherboard ASUS P5AD2 may receve the Hyper 48

:!: Attention : SPECIAL thermal dissipator is under the Print

http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3 ... odelmenu=1

Stack Cool:

Cooler Overclocking and Quieter Operation!

Heat causes instability and shortens system lifecycle, and motherboard power circuitry is a major thermal source. The patented Stack Coolâ„¢technology utilizes a mini PCB stacked against the main PCB to conduct heat away from power components, resulting in a 10oCelsius reduction. And voila! Cooler overclocking, quieter fan operation, greater stability and longer system life without you doing a thin

Receve ? WTH you mean

is it if it Aprroved for it to use

i once asked them abit Fatal1ty AA8XE will be able to use the Hyper 48

they told me to use a Asus type becouse many of ther Coolers will fit with out problems (but most of them)

better ask Coolermaster this by Email gets you an clear and simple Awnser back in 2 or 4 days

it helped me i found out that the Hyper 48 dos not fir the Fatality 100% good it can but with risks

zerospace    0

Hyper 48 is designed to fit both socket 478 and lga775 Intel CPUs--it should fit on your Asus board without a problem.

yhea but its not always the Socket

you know RamModules are that getting in the way

or some Caps near the Socket

you goto know if those small things dont couse problems

the last thing you what is that your Cooler Fries your Mainboard becouse that little Capacitator whas abit to close to the sink 1

just a WARNING for all its Not ONLY the socker Applicane where you should look at

the Dimensions of the CPU and try to ask Coolermaster or The Maker of you Mainboard About it to be usre to fit you Mainboard Without any Risks

Hope i whas clear about this

zerospace    0

Yes, that's true, but the hyper 48 is not an abnormally large or strangely shaped heatsink -- its probably around the same size as my Thermaltake pipe101. It should fit most socket 478/775 mobo without a problem.

I don't know about your mobo, but I've never seen a ram module in the way of a CPU cooler -- at least on P4 motherboards.... :?

You can always measure the amount of space & the height of stuff around the socket & compare those measurements with those of the CPU cooler to be sure that it will fit.