damirk

COOLER MASTER Storm Sirus 5.1 windows 10 problem

bruc    2

Can someone make video i cant understand wery good englich, pls Thanks

Add me on Skype : bruc400 and I will explain you!

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Casval    0

Shout out to Tekno Catron, CM BRAM, hetsig, tezzla, and everyone else who helped in this thread!

Got it working with a mix of hetsig and tezzla's checklists. Sounds soo much better.

Thanks guys!

ken    0

thanks for this thread.... my non amplified cm sirus broke and i ordered a new amplfied one,   i did not know the windows 10 problems ...thanks for all info... I hope to get this thing working like it should in win 10 when i receive it. 

Trying to get these to work on Windows 10 every time I change something is getting extremely frustrating. I either get them to work with no real settings and crap default sound, they kind of work with another driver, or they don't work at all. Has there been any official word of a Windows 10 driver from CM or am I to assume CM went out of business?

I've just tried all possible proposed solution to solve compatibility problem, but noone work for me.

1. Sirus 5.1 Driver for Windows 10 (BETA): See attached file - "AP for Windows 10.rar"

- installed with win7 compatibility but speakers and microphone don't work

2. Alternative driver for Sirus 5.1 on Windows 10:

- only stereo speakers work, but mic don't work, so it's like I had installed no software.

3. Alternative Driver provided by Teckno Carton:

- speakers and microphone don't work

4. Options/Settings tweaking by Hetsig:

- only speakers work.

gorman    0
On 21/4/2016 at 10:13 AM, tezzla said:

(I took these instructions from: Alternative driver for Sirus 5.1 on Windows 10: http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/14755-sirus-51-alternative-driver-for-windows-10/  but used the "AP for Windows10.rar" package (obviously not the alternative driver from the above link))

Once i did that i restarted my PC and voila, CM Storm Sirus is working a treat, with the equilizer and surround sound and it sounds so much crisper and better

Yup. Worked for me. Thanks a lot for sharing.

faulcon    0

Changing the Product GUID in the Windows 8 (8.1) driver download setup.ini file to match the actual Class GUID in device manager as suggested by Tekno Catron worked for me after I tried and failed on all the other suggestions.