Hi guys, I purchased my new CM Storm Octane Gaming Gear Combo, i.e, Keyboard and Mouse. I thought about trying the new awesome keyboard and mouse, so I started a game. The mouse works really well. But when I try to move the character using the keyboard by holding the "W" key, the character moves as if I was pressing the key repeatedly and not holding it. I thought it might be a game problem but when I tried it with my old keyboard, it worked. So, does anybody know how to solve it or has any other person faced this problem before? It's not just W key, it happens with all other keys.

Pclinde    197

Hi Kevam,

Do you experience this problem in other games?

Cheers, Pim

Pclinde    197

Yes, it happened in all games but now it is fixed after some days of use. Thank you for your time! And I'm sorry for your time. Have a good day/night.

Happy to hear that! Good luck dude. :)

Pclinde    197

Thanks! Good luck to you too! You were the only one to reply me. Thanks for it.

You're welcome (busy days GamesCom) :)

Michel    0

Hi guys, I purchased my new CM Storm Octane Gaming Gear Combo, i.e, Keyboard and Mouse. I thought about trying the new awesome keyboard and mouse, so I started a game. The mouse works really well. But when I try to move the character using the keyboard by holding the "W" key, the character moves as if I was pressing the key repeatedly and not holding it. I thought it might be a game problem but when I tried it with my old keyboard, it worked. So, does anybody know how to solve it or has any other person faced this problem before? It's not just W key, it happens with all other keys.

Hey Guys, I've bought for my new PC a CM Storm Quickfire xTi. But I have the same Problem like you Kevam. I report the Problem in cs: go and in Fallout 4 (the first 2 games i tried), WASD Movement works in the first sec of pressing well then start jittering. Like you said the char moves like I would pressing the key repeatedly very fast.

I tried to plug-In the Keyboard in other USB Slots, but doesn't work. My old Keyboard is broken so can't try this solution to figure out if the Keyboard is the Problem.

What did you done to solve, just using it a few days?

@CM Have you maybe a Solution for this Problem?

I don't know if your problem is fixed yet but all I did was use it for about an hour or half, and it started working properly very smoothly. I think it is an optimization issue. Just using a new keyboard out of the box will cause this problem. But using it for some time will give the keyboard a "habit" to work with your system. Just use it for sometime in a game and it will be solved.

Hope it helped😊😊

Michel    0

I don't know if your problem is fixed yet but all I did was use it for about an hour or half, and it started working properly very smoothly. I think it is an optimization issue. Just using a new keyboard out of the box will cause this problem. But using it for some time will give the keyboard a "habit" to work with your system. Just use it for sometime in a game and it will be solved.

Hope it helped

I guess i figured it out. It looks like sometimes the Keyboard has switched to 2x Mode in Game. In Windows worked properly but in Game was 2x Mode on, after pressing 1x it was gone.

Strange things happens... but now it's all fine and I can enjoy the Keyboard and my new PC :-P

thx for the fast Answer and have a nice evening