Jan

CM Storm Devastator Inquiry

Jan    0

I am looking forward in buying the CM Storm Devastator gaming gear combo but I'm concerned on how many keys I can press simultaneously that would register on the computer

As gamers, we all know that we simultaneously press 3 or more keys on the keyboard, so that really is a huge concern for me

So how many keys can I simultaneously press with this keyboard?

Oh and I heard the mouse that came with this gaming gear combo wasn't good, is this true? I would like to hear the opinion of others before I buy this combo

-thanks in advance!

I am looking forward in buying the CM Storm Devastator gaming gear combo but I'm concerned on how many keys I can press simultaneously that would register on the computer

As gamers, we all know that we simultaneously press 3 or more keys on the keyboard, so that really is a huge concern for me

So how many keys can I simultaneously press with this keyboard?

Oh and I heard the mouse that came with this gaming gear combo wasn't good, is this true? I would like to hear the opinion of others before I buy this combo

-thanks in advance!

Im currently using the combo. You can press 6 keys simultaneously on the kb. and about the mouse, the only thing I feel bad is the sticky thing they used on the rubber grip on the sides which came out after using it for a year I guess.

• Upvote 1