Fiery

Sorry I know This is The Wrong Place

Fiery    0

I am trying to contact Support, I have tried 3 different browsers FF, Chrome, and believe it or not the only browser that would let me into the forums IE.

Each browser I can get to the homepage, the login screen, the minute I enter my login details and press enter I get ;-

Server Error in '/' Application. 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' does not contain a definition for 'country'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' does not contain a definition for 'country'

Source Error:

Line 102:        dynamic myJson = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(SFMember.GetUserInfo(this.UserInfo.OpenId));Line 103:Line 104:        Session["country"] = myJson.country + " " + myJson.countryMark;Line 105:Line 106:        //SFMember.GetLiveChatData();

Source File: d:\eRMA\DotNet.WebForm\Modules\eRMA\Salesforce\CaseList.aspx.cs Line: 104

Stack Trace:

[RuntimeBinderException: 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' does not contain a definition for 'country']   CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +137   CaseList.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\eRMA\DotNet.WebForm\Modules\eRMA\Salesforce\CaseList.aspx.cs:104   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446