David Lloyd-Jones

Head Office Address

Hi I am currently putting in a claim with royal mail as you never returned my cooler, Now I need head office address as 1 Royal Mail want it for there records as assume they will contact you to investigate also I need to report it as stolen to the police so they need head office address to investigate and last but not least I need to complain in writing now please don't ignore this Post. 

Pclinde    197

Hi David,

I'm very sorry to hear that. Was it never shipped to you, or did it get lost in the mail? Can you share some more information please?

One more thing: please don't spam other forum sections, I'm trying to help. 

King regards,

Pim

Not 100 percent sure, I sent the cooler off a couple of weeks ago, I was annoyed as the ticket was closed and I couldn't contact support again as it looks like your Facebook token isn't working how it should, So I sent the cooler off as I wanted it sorted ASAP even though I had some concerns about the RMA, First I had to pay for the postage myself ? (From UK to Netherlands) isn't cheap in fact it cost me about 1/3 of the price of the cooler and never had a RMA where I had to pick up the costs, Because of this I wrote a note with the cooler asking for advice and to be contacted on delivery of the cooler (something that hasn't happened), Anyway I can go on for a while but I will just leave you my RMA number and you can sort from there.

I will have to point out I was given 2 addresses I was told to post to 

Cooler Master Europe BV

Unit 401 Houldsworth Mill

Houdsworth Street

Reddish

SK5 6DA

UK

But the email also stated that I must have the RMA clearly on the front of the box. 

and the RMA had a address assigned to it.

Lodewijkstraat 1b

5652 AC Eindhoven
The Netherlands

and the woman in the post office said that I couldn't send it that way as if the RMA was on the front of the box with the address visible it will have to go to that address, a secondary address means that it won't get posted in the UK. and as I can't log onto your support anymore I had to make a call, Hope this information is helpfull if you can't return my cooler please tell me ASAP and supply me with head office address so I can make a claim.

Thanks

Pclinde    197

I will have to point out I was given 2 addresses I was told to post to 

Cooler Master Europe BV

Unit 401 Houldsworth Mill

Houdsworth Street

Reddish

SK5 6DA

UK

But the email also stated that I must have the RMA clearly on the front of the box. 

and the RMA had a address assigned to it.

Lodewijkstraat 1b

5652 AC Eindhoven
The Netherlands

and the woman in the post office said that I couldn't send it that way as if the RMA was on the front of the box with the address visible it will have to go to that address, a secondary address means that it won't get posted in the UK. and as I can't log onto your support anymore I had to make a call, Hope this information is helpfull if you can't return my cooler please tell me ASAP and supply me with head office address so I can make a claim.

Thanks

Dear David,

I couldn't send it that way as if the RMA  was it shipped or not?

• Please PM me the product + serial code, I will contact the RMA department in the Netherlands. (Office/warehouse is closed now, so I will get an answer by tomorrow).
  • I will assist you and I will try to sort it from here.

Kind regards,

Pim

I have mailed you the details NOT to get a reply, All I have had is rude service, Because you don't know that you can't post to 2 addresses and have put the wrong address on the RMA I have to suffer, From what I understand NOT only did I have to pay for postage to the neverlands I have to now wait for its return to redo the RMA and pay for postage once again, WHAT's this annoy the customer untill they give up ?, and the other reason I want head office address is because of the service I have got off you. I understand that I was angry and said somethings I shouldn't but you just got me to pay for postage to another country with what is actualy a heavy item, Then I get ignored for days and then have to play a waiting game for something if I hadn't of replaced it on my own back would of cost me money. So if you have recieved my cooler yet please inform me and please provide me with what I have asked for I will spell it out H E A D  O F F I C E  A D D R E S S.

lol best thing is that in manufacturing you will have a 3 mil ppm on just the cooler that you sold me, if you need help with engineering metrix PPM is parts per million most companys will aim for about 5000 ppm, lol.