Funny

Power supply surges, Cooler Master 80 Plus Gold 850W

Funny    0
Hello 
I had a build PC, problem is my PC work like 5-10 min and PC restarting by him self and show message"Power supply surges detected during the previous power on. Asus anti-surge was trigger to protect system from unstable power supply unit! ". I tried to find solution of this problem on Internet and some people said this problem caused by high temperature of CPU or motherboard, I download AID64 Extreme and all my temperature was 30-34 C and motherboard T. was 24-27 C I don't see any problems there. and I haven't done any overlocks on it which means everything should run on default settings. and in another forums people said this problem from PSU if it old or don't have enough power but mine is new and 850 W which should be enough. Right now PC doesn't run, when I pressing button ON my pc just staying OFF.

Here is my list of parts:
1) NZXT S340 Mid Tower 
2) Cooler Master 80 Plus Gold 850W
3) Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1
4) Intel i7 4790K 
5) CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CPU Cooler 
6) Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB
7) Kingston Hyper X Fury Blue 16GB
8) Samsung 120GB SSD 850 EVO
9) WD Blue 1TB
10) ASUS PCE-N15 WLAN PCI-Express N300
11) NZXT Sleeved LED Cable 2m Blue

I apologize for my limited english, Hopefully everyone understand what I'm talk about.

post-99956-0-08686200-1436084713_thumb.jpg

Sounds like it is the PSU not supplying enough AMP's, Happens a lot with cheap PSU's why people go and buy Gold and pay more for brands Cooler Master used to be the best but they must of changed processes or OEM manufacturers as the stuff I seen coming out of there recently is shocking the only thing I would buy Cooler Master now are cases as don't effect your expensive components but PSU's and Water Cooling Units do so they need to get there act together. 

Funny    0

Sounds like it is the PSU not supplying enough AMP's, Happens a lot with cheap PSU's why people go and buy Gold and pay more for brands Cooler Master used to be the best but they must of changed processes or OEM manufacturers as the stuff I seen coming out of there recently is shocking the only thing I would buy Cooler Master now are cases as don't effect your expensive components but PSU's and Water Cooling Units do so they need to get there act together. 

So what PSU do you recommended to me to buy ?