damric

What happened to the old beta tester forum?

damric    1

Sorry, I hadn't been active for a couple years but it appears that the old forum is gone and I had to make this new account. I used to be a product beta tester. How can I get back into that community?

Looks like lots more has also changed on the site. No more CM girls calendar?

Edit: IceJon was my old contact.

• Upvote 1

I'm in the same boat as you. I was chiefsmackaho. I tested a few psu's and I've been all the way out to Chino HIlls for a few focus groups from Florida. I was very active, but real life takes over.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to build again and have taken an interest in the forums again (and most of my components will once again be Cooler Master as they are a name I trust and have had a ton of success with). What indeed did happen to the old beta forums? I remember an email that came out a while ago about the forum format changing and to either re-register or update to the new platform. I kinda ignored it due to time.  I miss that group. 

damric    1

It looks like this forum doesn't get much traffic. Perhaps interest is waning. It doesn't look like many of the old staff is active anymore.