Paul Williams

Nepton 240M not cooling anymore

Bought and installed the Nepton 240M in February. It worked great and I loved it till the last 7 days.  At first on occasion when I started up the computer I would notice my core temp monitor increasing from it's normal temp of 32-37 degrees C till it went up to 70-80's and I'd then turn the PC off. This only happened every once in a while and I wasn't even running anything just looking at windows desktop.  Now it's starting to happen almost every time I boot up the PC.   Sometimes shutting down and restarting 5 or 6 times in a row will cause it to start cooling again.

Any ideas?

Sunday Morning    174

Hi Paul,

Before and today

1, Before this .. all your system (Units) is running up (mean no issue) iam right ?

2, So what you have today is your temp going up from 32-37c to 70-80c this is not OK

my suggestion try recheck your system,pump connector,bios and etc // try reseat you pump

If the idle temperatures do not come down after you reseat the cooler then I would suggest you to contact our support service to RMA you unit