Anyone else experience this? I bought a brand new siedon 120m cooler from newegg, lasted not even 3 days before the pump started making that awful grinding noise. I did the RMA process from the fanzine website and sent the cooler back to cooler master. 2 weeks after the UPS tracking number said it was delivered still hadn't heard anything from them, so decided to use the online chat process and was told that the siedon was out of stock, but they would send me a Nepton 120 instead. I greatly accepted this as it an upgrade from the siedon. Was told it would be sent out by the end of the week. Again 2 weeks later still no updates on fanzone account and no update emails. This is my first RMA with cooler master, is this normal? Should it take a month to RMA a cooler? My only other RMA was directly through newegg and that was settled in like 10 days. I just want my water cooler!!!!!!

CM Patrick    34

Hello Eric,

I apologize for the trouble, our warehouse has been experiencing shipping delays. The warehouse has been notified about your upgraded and it will be shipping shortly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Respectfully,
Patrick
CMUSA Support

Eric

My son has had a really bad experience. Returned a keyboard 7 weeks ago still doesn't have the replacement. Almost 1/6 of his one year warranty has been spent waiting on his replacement. For what he spent I would expect a little better service. 

Wow John and i thought 5 weeks was bad for a water cooler. 7 weeks for a keyboard? Have you tried called or using the online help service? When i used the help service I was actually told that the particular water cooler i had was out of stock. They offered to upgrade me and when i accepted that the RMA status changed in my fanzone. Maybe give them a call and see whats taking so long. Hope he gets his keyboard soon 

I submitted a request for a part replacement for a dead xdock over 7 months ago and STILL NO SHIPMENT.

I keep pinging them and get no responses other than "shipping delays"

Tickets 0005700 (12 Jan 2015), 00059662 (10 Feb 2015), 00069288 (12 Jun 2015)

I recommend that you think many times before buying a CoolerMaster product. They do NOT stand behind their statements of Customer Service

CM Patrick    34

Eric

My son has had a really bad experience. Returned a keyboard 7 weeks ago still doesn't have the replacement. Almost 1/6 of his one year warranty has been spent waiting on his replacement. For what he spent I would expect a little better service. 

Hello John,

Can you please provide your RMA number? I have found your account but you have not registered a product or submitted an RMA.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

CM Patrick    34

I submitted a request for a part replacement for a dead xdock over 7 months ago and STILL NO SHIPMENT.

I keep pinging them and get no responses other than "shipping delays"

Tickets 0005700 (12 Jan 2015), 00059662 (10 Feb 2015), 00069288 (12 Jun 2015)

I recommend that you think many times before buying a CoolerMaster product. They do NOT stand behind their statements of Customer Service

Hello William,

Your replacement part shipped on June 12. There should be an email in your inbox that includes the tracking number.

Please understand that the Customer Support Dept is a different department then the warehouse department. Customer support is forwarding your request to the warehouse but unfortunately they are experiencing shipping delays so for that I apologize.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support