LookTopHats

Tenkeyless Mechanical-Where to buy? [UK]

LookTopHats    0

I cannot seem to find anywhere in the UK a place to buy a Coolermaster tenkeyless mechanical without a backlight, something like the stealth with any switches really. Does anyone know where I can find one or does anyone have one for sale?

Cheers

CM Bram    37

I cannot seem to find anywhere in the UK a place to buy a Coolermaster tenkeyless mechanical without a backlight, something like the stealth with any switches really. Does anyone know where I can find one or does anyone have one for sale?

Cheers

Hi there,

The official Stealth models (except the TK Stealth) are not for sale in EU unfortunatly. So if you really want one of those's you would need to buy them from the US and ship them here but that might be crazy expensive.

As for other TKL models, we do have the Rapid altho might be out of sales in UK, Rapid-i and NovaTouch TKL in a Tenkeyless formfactor for sale in UK. The rapid-i however does have LED backlight, and the NT is not a Cherry mechanical switch but is a hybrid capacitive switch. Check our site to know more!

As for shops there are plenty that have these like OCUK, ebuyer, scan, ccl, etc etc

Regards,

Bram