James Mason

Elite 140 ideas

James Mason    0

So I've been a CM fan for a while now. I bought an original Cosmos case, but have since decided I no longer like full towers, and have since fell in love with the Elite 130, so much so that I own 3 of them. But I do have some minor gripes that I think could be improved upon in a new version.

Cable Management is a bit of hassle and I couldn't really do very much with my Power Cables,I just have them all crammed in there next to the Optical drive because that's where they both meetup. And with a long GPU they don't really have much slack for me to get them out of the way with.

I think the problem is full size ATXs are just kind too big. Maybe you guys could actually get custom made SFX 500W Bronse/silver PSUs made by like Seasonic in there, cause most PSUs included with cases are complete garbage usually, but if you included actual good ones that people should use you could make a truly ground breaking case.

Attached is a little MSPaint mockup of what I think would be a slightly better design than what the 130 has currently.

post-99016-0-68201000-1431101420_thumb.png

Pclinde    197

Thanks for sharing dude! I will move this post to 'product suggestions'.

Cheers, Pim

James Mason    0

A couple different HDD mounting ideas.

Vertical Cages spaced out to allow airflow:

4KSyRem.png

Vertically mounted HDDs to save space and generally easier sata cable flow:

BiUJQtf.png