Sign in to follow this  
Patoche

Cooler Master don't support french Aquagate users ?

Patoche    0

In France, it is impossible to find any replacement part for Aquagate. :?

So i came here 8 days ago to know where i can find liquid coolant refill and cpu water block (because mine is broken).

I also had several questions about technical specifications of the Aquagate system, like pump model and pressure or what kind of water block is used (low or high pressure loss).

No one here was able to help me but someone gave me some contact adresses, and told me to use the "feedback and inquiries" page of the Cooler Master web site.

Well, i tried everything i could:

- Cooler Master Forum

- Cooler Master Technical Support

- Cooler Master Customer Service

- Cooler Master "Where to buy" web page

- several mail adresses a nice moderator of this forum gave me.

8 days..... and no answer. :evil:

Does it mean that Cooler Master don't support Aquagate users :?:

So if you are thinking about buying an Aquagate system and expect some technical support and replacement parts for your water cooling : TRY SOMETHING ELSE THAN COOLER MASTER ! :!:

Dear Cooler Master,

Now i have an Aquagate i can't use because you are unable to sale replacement parts in France.

You are not able to give your own products technical specifications.

All your customers support service never reply to french users.

Be sure i will go on every web site i know to explain how good is you support service ! :!::twisted:

Just a special thanks to Mr. Miyagi, the only one who try to help me.

moddinGrl    0

Hello,

This is the first post i've seen from you. I wish I could appoint you to a place where you could purchase replacement parts but I'm in the US and I have very limited knowledge as to where to buy. I will ask our Europe Branch to contact you regarding this issue and offer you support.

Grump    0
Dear Cooler Master,

Now i have an Aquagate i can't use because you are unable to sale replacement parts.

You are not able to give your own products technical specifications.

All your customers support service never reply to french users.

Be sure i will go on every web site i know to explain how good is you support service ! :!::twisted:

We haven't heard from you since last Friday, when you said you would wait for a response from Ron. Then you come back with this??? You don't tell us what Ron said. You already mentioned that all your questions had been answered except the one about what liquid to use. That's what you said then.

So, because Cooler Master and the people in this forum can't read your mind, you get all pissy and make threats to besmirch the CM name all over the Internet. Very mature. A Frenchman can't get assistance from Americans. Don't get me started on the irony of that.

• [*:2ocd8pvh]Cooler Master does not sell directly to the public -- that's all the public, not just the French.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]Cooler Master does not release trade secrets, like their manufacturing processes and technology, to the world -- there's enough copying and stealing without it.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]If you have unresolved problems, continue the dialog you already started -- it has apparently produced results.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]You've already been told or discovered on your own what water block technology you need and what size hoses to use. Follow up on that.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]If Ron has not been able to replace your broken part, you need to tell us that, not threaten CM.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]You were given a link to the coolant and I am sure you can use Google in France to find a local source for it -- or at least one closer to you.
    [*:2ocd8pvh]If you want to customize or modify the product to cool something it was not designed to cool, don't ask CM to support you in this -- it would void the warranty.

I'm sorry you are unhappy, but don't see how that makes your threats acceptable. If you didn't get what you needed last week, you should have said so. From what I can see, you get help from CM people here whenever you ask for it. But you gotta ask first.

And be nice about it.

Grump

Patoche    0

As i said: this forum is perfect !

Everyone here tried to help anyone.

That's perfect and i just have to thank you all.

The only problem is that there is NO response from CM, except in this forum.

All mails i sent, included Ron's, stayed without answer.

You don't tell us what Ron said.

Ron never answered.

Cooler Master does not sell directly to the public

Of course, no problem for that; but there is no real french reseller.

None of us sell replacement parts.

Cooler Master does not release trade secrets, like their manufacturing processes and technology, to the world -- there's enough copying and stealing without it

Of course ! And i don't want to.

I just need technical specifications to be able to replace my broken part.

Beeing able to give the pressure of a pump is not a steal of technology.

If you have unresolved problems, continue the dialog you already started -- it has apparently produced results.

What kind of results ???

No one, except you all on this forum, tried to answer.

I got NO response.

You've already been told or discovered on your own what water block technology you need and what size hoses to use. Follow up on that

To discover the technlogy, i bought two different water blocks.

Cost = 100$ for both... Nice price for a support...

If Ron has not been able to replace your broken part, you need to tell us that, not threaten CM.

I didn't ask for a simple replacement of my broken part because it is my fault if it is broken. I just wanted to buy a new one.

But NO ANSWER.....

Maybe Ron is able to do something but he didn't answer his mails.

You were given a link to the coolant and I am sure you can use Google in France to find a local source for it -- or at least one closer to you.

There is no local source !

Is that clear ? NONE...

The only way i have is to use the link you gave me (thanks again for that) and it will cost me 90$ because of the airplane charges. And using Goggle i found other source for the coolant but more expansive.

If you want to customize or modify the product to cool something it was not designed to cool, don't ask CM to support you in this -- it would void the warranty

Ok.

Well,i must excuse myself to have come here and threaten CM.

I was unhappy to see that a so serious society is unable to support its customer in France and i didn't realize i was writing to the American main society.

This forum is perfect.

All CM people here were trying to help me.

I just regret your European Branch is not so good.

So, forget my thread and just notice that your European Branch don't do its job well.

They have to take example from you.

Maybe one day the European CM Branch will find a real replacement parts reseller in France, and my Aquagate will leave the wall cupboard.

For the moment i can't use it with a broken water block...

Thanks and excuse me again.