Pes.Nr

CM Storm Ultimate Quickfire random disconnects

Pes.Nr    0

Hello guys, Im experiencing a problem with my keyboard. Problem started 3 days ago when my keyboard started blinking. After couple of hours the intervals started to increase and at one point keyboard just went off. Every time I re-plug the keyboard to different or same USB port it works again... I will post a video of what is happening. These disconnects occured 2 times in 1 minute in the video

Thanks in advance for the help!

Pclinde    197

Did you update anything in the meantime? Windows, BIOS or USB drivers?

Cheers, Pim

Pes.Nr    0

Nope, no updates. I dont want to touch anything since Im not that experienced in this. As I mentioned the weird interaction, every time I plug it out and then in, it works again for couple of minutes, plus PC is not detecting the keyboard as "disconnected". If I plug it out, then windows alerts me.

CM Bram    35

Its almost looking like the keyboard is losing for a very short time period power connection. Did you perhaps try a different cable between the keyboard and the PC? 

CM Bram    35

Ok so I tried different cable, the problem is still there...

Have you also opened a support ticket on our support page about this so our support team can also check it out?

Altho it does seem quite a wierd glitch then if it is NOT the cable and it is also NOT the PC (trying multiple cables and PCs). What is left then is the keyboard. Did anything strange happen to it or how did this issue start out of the blue? How long do you have it now?