Pclinde

Tutorial video: how to record a macro for a CM Storm Gaming Keyboard

Pclinde    197

Hey guys,

I made a video on how to record a macro for a Cooler Master Storm Gaming keyboard. Enjoy! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! (only related questions about macros).

Cheers,
Cooler Master Representative Pim

Hampty    0

I play invoker in dota2 and i record macro for invoker spell but some spell can record like

sunstirke = eeer , emp = wwwr , cold snap = qqqr

I record in god mode when i use macro it only appear er but my logitech mouse can use macro no dalay like eeer.

can u advice me and why god mode is have delay. Other sofeware like logitech or razer is zero delay.

Best Regards

Pclinde    197

Is there a macro recorder for Devastator 2?

No. :) 

For some reason, even if I set it to godmode, the delays will still be noticably large, my guess they are at 50ms, as that is the delay shown in the macromaker diagram (key 1 is between 0 and at least 50, key 2 between 50 and at least 100, and so on and so forth)

When I activate the macro it is also noticably slow, typing out each letter probably around as fast as If I were to just type it myself

Rauven    0

Hello, we now know how to use the software but what about the macro alt buttons?

Whats their use?

Is there a way to make and save macros ingame without using the software (eg. press a button, record, macro done)?

Edited by Rauven