Pclinde

Cooler Master Water Cooling Support Guide

CM Patrick    34

Hello Jan,

If you have a large air bubble in the loop then I would suggest adding some distilled water to top it off. Since the Eisberg is an expandable liquid cooler, sometimes the water level will decrease over time. 

Just check the water level on a regular basis and you will be fine.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Hello I have a CM Seidon 120v I had a faulty mobo and returned it but i forgot to unscrew the Threaded Standoffs that mount the cpu to the cooler.  I am talking about the ones on the bottom left ( the second ones  from left to right). If I dont want to buy the whole kit can i go to a homedepot or somewhere that sell those kind of stand offs and use them as replacements?10_cc04d653906fabc65cf1a9ec2f0b0865_1374

I resently puchache'd a coolermaster sideon watercooling kit witch was faulty to be more exact I puchased it 3 days ago now I'm having endless problem with the seller what else can I do and suggestions guys

CM Patrick    34

Hello Jamie,

Where did you purchase the Seidon?

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

knud    123

Not sure where you are located, but both models are end of life in Europe.

An alternative is the Nepton 240M.

Well CM Patrick, this turned out to be an experience, I topped up the pumphouse of the Eisberg 240L and all worked well for a month, temperatures where low and running the pump at 12Volts seemed to be torelable despite a somewhat high volume. Then one evening when I was at work (nightshift) my son called and said the computer wouldn't boot up and that it went to show the BIOS and a rising temperature from the CPU. I told him to shut it down and I should take a look at it the next day. I tried booting it up when I came home in the morning and got the same result. I shut it down and went to bed, at mid day my son woke me up and said the computer was running on it's own. I removed the cover to see water on the graphic card and immediatly pulled the plug on the computer! After that a complete teardown followed while taking a lot of pictures, it seems the water came from the edge of the pumphouse, somewhere around the copperplate and the house. It had run down the motherboard and somehow gotten the computer to boot up on it's own. After taking everything apart that wouldn't endanger the warranty (5 years on the ASUS Sabertooth Z87) and sucked up all visible water droplets, I placed the casing, the motherboard, the connectors and the graphic card in the +40C boiler room for a week. Last night I inspected and put the pieces together again, this time with the standard i7 4790K cooler and the computer booted up, after setting the time and date (yes I had the motherboards battery removed during the drying time) it seems to be working as it should. I have now ordered a Noctua aircooler and will never ever try another watercooled CPU, nore anything from Cooler Master.

Jayce Lou    0

"do not modify the pump speed" Do you mean we must plug the pump to PWR_FAN header? Because any other fan header will have control of seed either through BIOS or motherboard utility.