Pclinde

Cooler Master Water Cooling Support Guide

Pclinde    197

2ahe4vc.jpg

3-Pin connector pumps

• Please do not modify the pump speed. Lowering the RPM might result air bubbles or a decrease in performance. Lowering the pump speed could also damage the unit, and might result in a failing pump.

New water cooler noisy?

• Rattlin  or ticking pump noise? Air bubbles might be stuck in the loop. Please let the pump operate for a good day. Still experiencing noise? Please contact the support or request RMA.

Cooler Master cases & water cooling support

COSMOS II

COSMOS-II-WC.png

COSMOS SE

COSMOS-SE-WC.png

HAF X

HAF-X-WC.png

CM 690 III

CM-690-III.png

Pclinde    197

Good idea Pim :P

Sorry, edited some stuff (still under construction).

Mohd Noh    179

Sorry, edited some stuff (still under construction).

Nvm but in the future our customer or user can refer this .. so this is good for all :)

Eanes    0

Hi, I got a seidon 120v and would like to know if I have to replace the MOBO´s original backplate by the one that comes with the seidon? I saw some videos on youtube that this replacement occurs but all refer to AMD installations. I have a i5 4690k + Gigabyte Z97 UD3H BK and installed the seidon´s backplate without unistalling the original backplate. The user´s manual says nothing about this. Thanks

CM Patrick    34

Hello Eanes,

The Gigabyte Z97 UD3H motherboard does not come with a factory back plate. You are most likely looking at the back of the CPU socket and no you will not remove this.

Motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128723

If you have any other question, please let me know

post-89545-0-23902900-1433811245_thumb.jpg

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

why you the Cooler Master manual for Nepton 240M never mention about the orientation of the standoffs for the mother board? I damage my board because of these. The color of the insulating washer is black and the standoff is also black so very easy not to notice it !!!

I also purchan a Nepton 240M for a build for my friend, the first unit i got has this very noisy pump issue, so we return it to the seller, and we got a new unit. went back home and mount it for a test run, and boom another issue, pump is very silent... but the CPU temperature is going to 100 degrees, radiator fans are spinning to 100% we can see the pump speed is constant at somewhere 2500 rpm. Looks like the pump is spinning but not able to pump the liquid in the radiator. the radiator it self is very cool, around 30 degrees... 

Please advice any troubleshooting or do we have to return it again? :(