Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Modder

CONTEST: The Mad Modder of the Month

BigAl    0

...good luck with it. I expect you'll use an Athlon 64 CPU with an Asus nForce4 SLI motherboard. Along with that, you'll need a pair of Geforce 6800 GTs, and 1 GB of Corsair XMS DDR. After all, it's only money. :P

Karma Ghost    0
...good luck with it. I expect you'll use an Athlon 64 CPU with an Asus nForce4 SLI motherboard. Along with that, you'll need a pair of Geforce 6800 GTs, and 1 GB of Corsair XMS DDR. After all, it's only money. :P

Since you didn't see her thread I guess: she is using an Antec Aria for this mod. It might be difficult to get SLI into a micro-ATX box!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yeau can only get ultra chipset in matx form factor, plus matx is for small pc's sli is not recommened for small pc's.

BigAl    0

Maybe next time I'll try to look at the build. I didn't see any reference to it. It's not like we have $2500 to drop on the Athlon FX 55, dual graphic cards, 550 W PS, SLI motherboard, dual 74G Raptors, and optical readers / burners. :o

Our March winner is teh_gurl -- The Mad Modder of the Month. Congratulations. You can read about her all this month on our front page HERE.

teh_gurl-pdxlanv30401.jpg

Teh_gurl wins some great gifts, courtesy of Cooler Master, CableOrganizer.com and Novus Plastic Polish. They include a Aero 4 Lite CPU Cooler for Intel, by Cooler Master, a 12" Aurora CCFL, by Cooler Master, a Neon LED Fan, by Cooler Master, a set of blue corrugated tubing in multiple sizes, by CableOrganizer.com and a complete Novus Plastic Polish set for maintaining her acrylic panels.

TMMoftheM2_teh_gurl.jpg

You can win too. Just join The Mad Modder Forums and participate. Post your pictures in the Gallery of Photos and spend time talking with your fellow members right there on The Mad Modder Forums.

Congratulations, teh_gurl. Keep on modding.