Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Modder

CONTEST: The Mad Modder of the Month

BigAl    0

The Mad Modder - now I get it. I didn't realize it was another site. Ok, I'm signed up there and I posted my latest machine. Thanks for the link.

Mr. Miyagi    2

Congrats Jess. This is a nice contest you have going Jim. :D (I could have sworn I registered for the forums but I guess not. :( )

The Mad Modder of the Month for February is malatory, also known as dave303 right here on the Cooler Master Forums. You can see him featured on the front page at The Mad Modder.

applaus.gif Thanks to the generosity of the folks here at Cooler Master, malatory has won a 12" red Aurora Cold Cathode Florescent Lamp and a 80mm Red Neon LED Fan. Thank you Cooler Master, for supporting the modding community.

TMMoftheM2_malatory.jpg

We honor the skills of mad modders every month at TheMadModder.com and you can be a winner too. Our prizes will get better each month as we gain popularity. Just join us there and participate. Post pictures of your modding creations and enjoy the camaraderie of mad modders from around the world.

Congratulations, malatory, on a job well done. Keep on modding.

BigAl    0

JessAlba452 - now that spring is around the corner, have you started a new case project yet? Once you start, it's very hard to stop modding... 8)