STL45Fan

HAF 912, MegaFlow 200, Seidon 120v

STL45Fan    0

Ok, before I screw this build up, all parts are Cooler Master. Haf 912 case with MegaFlow 200mm Fan & Seidon 120v cpu cooler. The 200mm fan will not fit as an exhaust at the top of the 912 case with the liquid cooler installed, right? Looks like not even (2) 120mm fans  will fit  on the top even if I have the Seidon cooler  in push or push/pull config (2 fans). Only (1) 120mm will fit. I guess I just wasted money on the 200mm fan. I already have one in the front.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

CM Patrick    34

Hello Dwight,

The Megaflow fan should fit at the top of the case if the Seidon 120V is installed in the rear exhaust location.

Do you have a pictures of the issues you are having?

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Sunday Morning    177

Ok, before I screw this build up, all parts are Cooler Master. Haf 912 case with MegaFlow 200mm Fan & Seidon 120v cpu cooler. The 200mm fan will not fit as an exhaust at the top of the 912 case with the liquid cooler installed, right? Looks like not even (2) 120mm fans  will fit  on the top even if I have the Seidon cooler  in push or push/pull config (2 fans). Only (1) 120mm will fit. I guess I just wasted money on the 200mm fan. I already have one in the front.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi Dale

Cm HAF 912 is Superior cooling performance support up to six 120 mm fans.

front and on the top of your chasis is support 200m fan

my suggestion try make it dual fans for your seidon 120v on the rear side and not suggest you put on the top

STL45Fan    0

Thanks, ok I do have the 120v on the back of the case pushing air out and the 200mm Megaflow on top pushing air out. But I wanted to set up the 120v with dual fans in a push/pull air out the back but there seems to not be enough room to clear the Megaflow on the inside with 2 fans on the radiator.  Can I put 1 fan pushing air  thru the radiator out and the other fan outside the case pulling air out? Just wondering, or I need a thinner 120mm fan on the radiator pulling air out out of the case mounted on the inside.  And on another issue, is the Jetflo a good 120mm fan to push air thru the radiator?  Thanks in advance.  Dale

Sunday Morning    177

Hi Dale

pls check this :http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/gallery/image/346-snap2x960/

yeah you can put one fan if you like :) blow in or blow out the air ..if me the blow out is the perfect choice

for the jetflo is yes .. currently im using the Jetflo and i have good performance and temp :)