TwisterMadSlayer

Can my HAF 922 fit 2 liquid coolers?

Hi all,

I'm currently facing a problem while upgrading my current desktop. I was wondering can the HAF 922 fit in 2 liquid coolers? I wanted to put a Cooler Master Seidon 240M at the top of the case as this would be attached to my CPU. The other liquid cooler would be the Corsair H75 or the H60 attached to the rear of the HAF 922 case. The other liquid cooler is for my Corsair HG10 A1 that i would be mounting onto my ASUS R9 290.

Pclinde    197

Hi all,

I'm currently facing a problem while upgrading my current desktop. I was wondering can the HAF 922 fit in 2 liquid coolers? I wanted to put a Cooler Master Seidon 240M at the top of the case as this would be attached to my CPU. The other liquid cooler would be the Corsair H75 or the H60 attached to the rear of the HAF 922 case. The other liquid cooler is for my Corsair HG10 A1 that i would be mounting onto my ASUS R9 290.

The 240M should fit in the top. Sorry, I have no personal experience, but if you Google HAF 922 radiator you find a collection of photos.