Karonthe

Help to buy the best a cooling base for my laptop!

Karonthe    0

Hi, I bought a laptop 3 months ago. When I play games like WoW in all settings in ultra the temperature of the laptop goes to 90ºCelsius

and I want a cooling base to cool the laptop because I think if the laptop goes to 90ºCelsius he could bourn some parts or it will break.

If somebody could tell me the best cooling base for my laptop, I will be the happiest person in the world, I want to have my laptop for many years!! 

A test: post-98427-0-32133800-1428074207_thumb.png

My laptop is: http://icecat.biz/en/p/msi/409130/8433799769605-GE70+2PE-621XES+i7-4710HQ-8GB-1TB-GTX+860M-17.3-25540170.html

Bye and thanks, I hope you could help me  :)

PD: I am a spanish and I am 15 years old, sorry for my english...

PAK    4

Cpu looks fine 80, and 90 for gpu, isn't bad for a laptop these things are designed to get this hot So wouldn't worry too much.

The best investment u can make is a can of air to keep those fans clean.

Providing the fans are kept clean its more likely to break by a accident then overheating.

If you don't mind the extra noise had a friend who uses Cooler Master NotePal U2 PLUS, Titanium Laptop Cooler and swears by it, too small for your laptop but there are many more equally good.

Pclinde    197

Cpu looks fine 80, and 90 for gpu, isn't bad for a laptop these things are designed to get this hot So wouldn't worry too much.

The best investment u can make is a can of air to keep those fans clean.

Providing the fans are kept clean its more likely to break by a accident then overheating.

If you don't mind the extra noise had a friend who uses Cooler Master NotePal U2 PLUS, Titanium Laptop Cooler and swears by it, too small for your laptop but there are many more equally good.

Good suggestions. The NotePal U2 Plus and SF-17 are nice laptop coolers. :)

Cheers, Pim