Sign in to follow this  
TheAMAZINGNorad

201B-BXT "Black Widow" Paint Code + Scratched Wind

Does anybody know the code of the paint the case uses? When I got it it had a slight chip where the main sidepanel meets the top near the front. Now that I'm back from college and settled down a bit, I wanted to get some touchup paint and fix it! I heard that the case is painted with a paint used by Mercedes, but I am wonderin which color code I need to pick up for the touchup paint to match. Also, my stupid ROOMATE scratched the window a bit. Is the sidewindow plexi or lexan? I think it matters on which buffing compound I get to remove scratches. Thanks for any help!

Platinum    0
Does anybody know the code of the paint the case uses? When I got it it had a slight chip where the main sidepanel meets the top near the front. Now that I'm back from college and settled down a bit, I wanted to get some touchup paint and fix it! I heard that the case is painted with a paint used by Mercedes, but I am wonderin which color code I need to pick up for the touchup paint to match. Also, my stupid ROOMATE scratched the window a bit. Is the sidewindow plexi or lexan? I think it matters on which buffing compound I get to remove scratches. Thanks for any help!

Hello ::

"Black Widow" Everything I have found with your Model # is just a Mirror Finished Black Metalic Paint job. You may just take the case to a Car/Auto-Body Shop see if they could give you a Color to go with -- But It still will be hard to get the Mirror look may need to Buff out the Box agian.

The Plexi-Glass you have on your case you can just use a Acrylic Buffing Compount to Hope you can get it out. You may just Buy a New Side panel and Replace the Full Window (Price I think is 25$) that is for a Full Side Panel/Window you can just replace the Old Window with the New :)..

Sorry Maybee someone in your Market area might know the Exact Color Code but so far have not found it anywere.

Hope this Helped ya.