Victor Tong

CM STORM QUICKFIRE Rapid - TKL

Victor Tong    0

Guys, I am looking to pick this keyboard up. I like the Cherry MX blues, and particularly, LOVE the grey color of the keyboard. I am unsure what color the Cherry MX Blues the keyboard comes in. The pictures on amazon has a bunch of different mixed pictures of keyboards in black and grey and some with decals on them. I also tend to enjoy the excessive branding on the grey case Quickfire. If i wanted to get that one, which one would it be? I realize this is an older model of the Rapid-I. However, due to the LED issues that keyboards in general are having, I am having my reserve and decided to go for a cheaper, and more reliable, and less likely to fail. I dont have a huge budget, so I rather get 1 nice one over one that might fail on me later on. Any help appreciated. 

http://www.amazon.com/Storm-QuickFire-Rapid-Tenkeyless-Mechanical/dp/B0068INSUM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Pclinde    197

Hi Victor,

I am not sure... Model number QuickFire Rapid with Cherry MX Blue: SGK-4000-GKCL1 Most pictures online (Google) show a gray keyboard.

Cheers, Pim

Victor Tong    0

thanks for the quicky response! I googled the product code and it seems you guys stopped making the Grey Case. Which is sad, because its the best looking one!

CM Bram    37

thanks for the quicky response! I googled the product code and it seems you guys stopped making the Grey Case. Which is sad, because its the best looking one!

That is correct. Innitially we had the gray case but multiple switches but we added the Black case with red switches and the black casing was so popular we got even mroe demand for other switches as well to be with the black casing, so kinda a community request :)