Chris Sadler

Water cooler for HAF XB

Sunday Morning    178

Hi

According our website is support : Water cooling support: 240mm radiator x 1(front), 120mm radiator x 1(rear)

try check this : http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooler-master-haf-xb-review,3559-4.html

so try check our nepton 240m : http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/nepton-240m/

low noise and good for your performance

Hope this tips can help you out :)

Cooler-Master-HAF-XB-techzilla-2.jpg

Eric Gagne    0

I want to install a Nepton 240M in my XAF XB EVO.  I thought I would have to remove the fans I have now and use only the ones on the radiator.   Now this push-pull setup is interesting but I am not sure I understand it.   Does it mean the case fans on the front pull fresh air inside the case while the radiator fans push hot air outside ?

It seems to me that the fans would just be "fighting" each other, restricting the flow and keeping the hot air in this area where the radiator is.   And I am also wondering about noise.  I think 2 pairs of 120mm fans blowing against each other must be generating noise.

So what would be the best setup ?   Push-Pull or just 1 set of fans ?

knud    128

1 set of fans is sufficient.

Depending your setup, set them either to intake or outtake (You need to test what works better)

As for push-pull: the fans will be in the same direction.

Sunday Morning    178

1 set of fans is sufficient.

Depending your setup, set them either to intake or outtake (You need to test what works better)

As for push-pull: the fans will be in the same direction.

agreed ...  :)