pinobot

Keyboard with clicking sound.

pinobot    0

Call me crazy but didn't Windows make a clicking sound when you pressed a button. When did the typing sound became more of a problem then an aid?

I have a keyboard with Cherry Red keys and i would like them to make a sound when i activate them, i tried software solutions but none of them worked perfectly and i use a headphone anyways because i only need sound for gaming and watching videos.

The idea is that in the simplest form the keyboard has a build in speaker that can be switched on and off and every time you press a key you hear a sound.

This would work especially well on Cherrry Red and Black keys because they don't give any feedback about when they are being pressed (exept when bottoming out). It would also work nice on dome keys.

Streetguru    0

Call me crazy but didn't Windows make a clicking sound when you pressed a button. When did the typing sound became more of a problem then an aid?

I have a keyboard with Cherry Red keys and i would like them to make a sound when i activate them, i tried software solutions but none of them worked perfectly and i use a headphone anyways because i only need sound for gaming and watching videos.

The idea is that in the simplest form the keyboard has a build in speaker that can be switched on and off and every time you press a key you hear a sound.

This would work especially well on Cherrry Red and Black keys because they don't give any feedback about when they are being pressed (exept when bottoming out). It would also work nice on dome keys.

Why don't ya just get MX blues, or Razer greens that click when you activate them.