Casey Conley

Dead 120V RMA time?

Hey guys! So I bought my 120V around 5 months ago(loved it until it died, kept my FX-6300 ~23-39C under full load at 4.2Ghz) and have started the RMA process tonight as it suddenly stopped pumping period(and I'm without a PC!!!). Light comes on, but it makes 0 noise, and bios fan speed for CPU fan shows 0 RPM.  :(

I guess the question is, since it's under warranty, is the shipping express? For example, is the RMA process done with 2-day shipping, or anything of that sort? I really need my FX-6300 back up, and can't stand being without my PC(Gave my old air-cooling to a friend when I went liquid... So right now I'm sitting on a 6300 that jumps to 85C over 45 seconds and shuts off).

If it's not express shipping, would I be able to pay for that option? 

Thanks!

I did, tried both Sysfan ports, as well as the CPU port on the mobo -- all of which work fine, the mobo is only 5 months old as well :(. Even went as far as removing the whole unit, cleaning the radiator and both fans(I'm using Push-Pull 120MM's), and cleaning and applying new heatsink gel : / same issue. Pump seems to be completely toast, even though the light comes on

pasban    0

I am seeing something very similar. Hyper 212 EVO and Asus X99-A board with an LGA 2011 -V3 socket. I saw that there are pre-built screw holes in the socket. So I put the CM standoffs in the socket and tightened down the cooler to the CPU.Pass4sure comptia security+It is loose because I can rotate the cooler left and right and slide it a little ways across the CPU.

Are there specific instructions for the LGA 2011-V3 socket? Are the CM standoffs necessary?

Sunday Morning    174

Hi

iam nt expert for cling sytem so i just gv some tips

Fyi im owner for seidon 120v n currently with dual fans

Most of issue coming from pump and fans connector and our bios system

My bios i leave in default

Fyi i already try change my bios but i heard some sound weird n my temp going bad

For my pump i put it into cpu fan header

fyi i already put into all connector but is also bad

so the best way is put into cpu fan header back

Hi

iam nt expert for cling sytem so i just gv some tips

Fyi im owner for seidon 120v n currently with dual fans

Most of issue coming from pump and fans connector and our bios system

My bios i leave in default

Fyi i already try change my bios but i heard some sound weird n my temp going bad

For my pump i put it into cpu fan header

fyi i already put into all connector but is also bad

so the best way is put into cpu fan header back

Sorry but it's nothing to do with the header, it's a dead unit RMA was already accepted and expecting it to ship out Monday -- This thread can be closed :)