legeay

bruit pompe neptone 240 m

legeay    0

Hi all, I am happy owner of 240m Nepton. Any time I have a serious soucci with the pump that makes a :) of noise bearings clack clack clack old ...... listen to the attached file. This is to determine if this is normal or if it is defective. Even 5v the problem is not  solved. thank you.

Salut a tous , je suis heureux possesseur du nepton 240m . Toute fois j' ai un sérieux soucci avec la pompe qui fait un bruit d'enfer de vieux roulements clac clac clac...... . Cest pour savoir si c'est normale ou si c'est défectueux. Même en 5v le probléme n'est pas résolu. merci .

Pclinde    197

Hi,

That's a painful sound. Can you share some more insights? Temperatures, etc?

legeay    0

Thank s

Temperature 32 ° C ok normal 45 ° c max. I tried in every sense believing that there is air bubbles, but nothing happens. Rest assured me this is not the normal noise?

Pclinde    197

:)   Resolved. The noise disappeared after 30 hours of use. Surely an air bubble . :lol:

That's great news! :D

• Upvote 1

Soren    0

I have the same problem, just got my 240m today and when I started it, there was a buble-sound when the pump started and then this ticking like an old harddisc or something touching a fan sometimes, not quite as much as the videoclip though..  Do I just keep using the pc and see if the noise goes away?  Theres no problem with temps btw.

legeay    0

Monitors as even your temperature. And plug the pump fan opt. it is necessary that the pump is running a full speed and after 30/40 hours the noise will disappear normally.

Pclinde    197

I have the same problem, just got my 240m today and when I started it, there was a buble-sound when the pump started and then this ticking like an old harddisc or something touching a fan sometimes, not quite as much as the videoclip though..  Do I just keep using the pc and see if the noise goes away?  Theres no problem with temps btw.

Monitors as even your temperature. And plug the pump fan opt. it is necessary that the pump is running a full speed and after 30/40 hours the noise will disappear normally.

Like legeay mentioned (there could be some air in the loop, it will disappear eventually)

Soren    0

Ok, thanks fro the reply - you cant help worrying when you hear that sound, so its good to know it shouldnt be anything serious ;o)  At first I wondered if I had tightened the coolerhead to hard to the motherboard or something..  Unfortunatly the sound is still there :(

Kristijan    0

I have the same problems with the ticking of the pump, along with the problem with one of the fans. I got my first unit and RMA it, faulty pump and fan. Than got the second one and now the same problems! Faulty pump again and fans noise?!

I connected the pump on the mobo CPU_FAN, OPT CPU_FAN, PSU direct and the pump is still ticking. The sound depended of the connection.With the pump connected directly to the PSU I get almost no noise but every 10 sec. a vibrating,ticking sound. On the mobo connections I get a less noticeable sound but constant ticking. I'm running out of ideas here, please help me out!