qazik

cm storm devastator problems

qazik    0

Привет. У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ проблемы. Иногда,когда Ñ Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ð°ÑŽ в игры,клавиатура выключаетÑÑ Ð¸ через 5 Ñекунд опÑÑ‚ÑŒ включаетÑÑ. У кого было такое ? Что делать ?

Pclinde    197

Hi,

• Update your BIOS/USB drivers
  • Try a different USB port

Does it turn off at random, or when using certain programs?

Cheers, Pim

Pclinde    197

I had a similar issue, was able to fix it just by disabling "Legacy USB" in my motherboard's BIOS.

Thanks for the support! :D 

Yesterday i bought new devastator mouse and keyboard pack, my mouse is working perfectly but everytime i plug my keyboard pc says ,,this device is not recognized''. What should i do?

resumil    0

Hi Mykolas,

Whenever an USB device isn't recognized, first thing to try is to look for that specific device in Windows' Device Manager (it will appear with an exclamation mark) ...then remove it (right click/uninstall) and finally click on "scan for hardware changes" (or just unplug and plug the device back again).  Hopefully that will do the trick.

I had the same problem - mouse worked great but no keyboard.

Annoyingly my pc recognised it but just kept telling me that I needed drivers (I know that it doesn't) but searched anyway. 

When searching for drivers it then said this device does not need a driver!

I removed the device (from device manager) reinstalled it but I just kept going round in circles. 

I am not very computer 'savvy' but wondered if the keyboard and mouse lighting were draining power from the pc.

I plugged in via a powered usb hub and everything works fine.  This was a month ago and all still well (and very good to use)

I don't know if my thinking was correct or just a lucky coincidence?

I hope this helps someone else

I just got the cm devastator from Amazon Now delivered to my front door. I plugged the keyboard and mouse in and the keyboard works without a problem, but the mouse doesn't work.

I am thinking that it is because I am using windowns 10. Are there drivers I need to download to make the mouse work for Windows 10 or am I SOL?

CM Bram    37

I just got the cm devastator from Amazon Now delivered to my front door. I plugged the keyboard and mouse in and the keyboard works without a problem, but the mouse doesn't work.

I am thinking that it is because I am using windowns 10. Are there drivers I need to download to make the mouse work for Windows 10 or am I SOL?

Normally it should work fine on windows 10 as well, it just has basic USB drivers. Did you try a different (win10) pc?