Blazej

CM Storm Trigger Z Software - German Layout

That is correct I'm in Peru.

I'm happy to know this will be fixed, this will help the german OP and other persons that get a new Trigger Z outside US, by the way your keyboards are so fantastic that I'm gonna buy another, the Quickfire Tk for my work.

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for that.

Language ID=0x280A   Would mean that you are located in Peru is that correct (just to double check and make sure!?).

PS. to inform you our team is working on testing and fixing this issue and we expect a result of this by the end of this week. I will let you know once it is on our website ready for download! :)

Hi guys, just passing and wondering if you find any fix to the layout problem? or is any way we can fix it by our own?

CM Bram    35

Hi there,

Small update: Our team is still working on it but will be beginning of next week that we will be able to release it to the public. Once finished we will post it here but will ofcourse be available for download on the product page of the Trigger-Z on our website! :)

Sorry for this small delay,

Cheers,

Bram

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

Hi there,

Small update: Our team is still working on it but will be beginning of next week that we will be able to release it to the public. Once finished we will post it here but will ofcourse be available for download on the product page of the Trigger-Z on our website! :)

Sorry for this small delay,

Cheers,

Bram

Thanks for the update Bram!

Blazej    0

Sorry for the late reply (was on a trip, hadn't access to my pc).

I've an clean official single language german ISO Windows 8/8.1 Pro x64 installation.

[system]
Language ID=0x0407
Keyboard Layout=104
Keyboard Resources Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Cooler Master\CM Storm\Trigger Z\Resources\en\

Also tried to change the layout via config files. Same effect, every software start overwrites the config file.

Happy to hear that a fix will be available.

CM Bram    35

Hi everyone, 

New FW file is in testing stage and will be shared to the website if tested and found OK as soon as possible.

Please stand by.... :)

Regards,

Bram 

CM Bram    35

To all:

Also the german issue has been fixed and the latest release V1.3.4 can be downloaded from our website's product page :)!

Cheers,

Bram

Pclinde    197

To all:

Also the german issue has been fixed and the latest release V1.3.4 can be downloaded from our website's product page :)!

Cheers,

Bram

Great work, thanks Bram!