Blazej

CM Storm Trigger Z Software - German Layout

Blazej    0

Hello,

I bought the CM Storm Trigger Z with brown switches.

The software always shows the US standard keyboard layout, but I own a german keyboard.

I tried to change the values (en to de) in the config files (System.info and CMTriggerZ.cfg), but it didn't help.

Can you fix this? Is there a workaround?

Best regards,

Jay

PS: I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro x64 (nativ german installation).

PPS: Firmware is v109. Can't download v110 (tried it for days with Firefox and IE).

Pclinde    197

Hi Blazej,

Please send me a private message, so I can provide you with the latest firmware (v110).

Cheers, Pim

Blazej    0

Hi Pim,

today the download worked. Installed the version 110 from the homepage. Reinstalled the software (version 1.3.2).

Still the same issue...

Best regards,

Jay

I have the same problem, I bought a Trigger Z with Spanish laout (I have ñ, ´´, ç , etc) but the software shows me the US layout, so I'm missing several keys, I tried copyimg the content of the en folder to the es but only changed the UI not the layout.

There is any fix to that or we are stuck with the US layout?

Btw is check the setup file and it has the option to choose the language(at least on the code of the setup) but when you run the installer don't show any of this options.

CM Bram    35

The Trigger and Trigger-Z software is displaying the keyboard layout in the software to the language of your windows OS. So for example if you have a German OS but US keyboard the software will show a German layout because its linked to the OS language.

Can you both please double check and inform about the OS language? 

The Trigger and Trigger-Z software is displaying the keyboard layout in the software to the language of your windows OS. So for example if you have a German OS but US keyboard the software will show a German layout because its linked to the OS language.

Can you both please double check and inform about the OS language? 

I dont think that this is the problem. I have installed Windows 8.1 Single Language, so I only have Spanish as main language. My keyboard setting is setup to Spanish, I tried Spanish(international), Spanish(Spain) and Spanish(Perú).

I think it there is a simple solution, the assets are there we only need to use that assets and change the layout. I hope that the CM team fix this.

Other CM Storm software like the Mizar is working fine and in my language.

CM Bram    35

Hi there,

Can you double check again what OS language ID is? 

Please by this link: C:\Users\username\Documents\Cooler Master\CM Storm Trigger\system.info 

Hi there,

Can you double check again what OS language ID is? 

Please by this link: C:\Users\username\Documents\Cooler Master\CM Storm Trigger\system.info 

This is what it is inside the file:

[system]
Language ID=0x280A
Keyboard Layout=104
Keyboard Resources Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Cooler Master\CM Storm\Trigger Z\Resources\en\

I tried changing the file but when I start the software it backs to the same configuration.
Is any way we can force this settings ?

CM Bram    35

This is what it is inside the file:

[system]
Language ID=0x280A
Keyboard Layout=104
Keyboard Resources Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Cooler Master\CM Storm\Trigger Z\Resources\en\

I tried changing the file but when I start the software it backs to the same configuration.
Is any way we can force this settings ?

Thank you for that.

Language ID=0x280A   Would mean that you are located in Peru is that correct (just to double check and make sure!?).

PS. to inform you our team is working on testing and fixing this issue and we expect a result of this by the end of this week. I will let you know once it is on our website ready for download! :)