Jonas A - CaseMod Art

Cosmos SE - NitroGlycer

Recommended Posts

Assembly 1.0

 

So assembling the painted parts and starting to look really nice! biggrin.png
 

IKJNMDU.jpg?1

kdC7XnV.jpg?1

 

o1ZPn4E.jpg?1

 

o1ZPn4E.jpg?1

 

The GPU has also arrived it's going to be a gigabyte windforce card.
Also the GPU is a little longer than expected so the sidetower is going to be changed slightly.
The laser parts should be here today as well.

So for now what do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laser parts and GPU

So I'll be home tomorrow and able to continue! also get the spray paint brand and can for cougourlode2 :)

 

so the laser cut parts have arrived and I'll be adding them as the case is prepared for it, 

what I was able to put in right away was the side of the PSU shroud.

as well as the gigabyte g1 gaming GPU, and the last 2 RAM modules came in as well, and it looks fantastic.

let the photos commence!

kJry2KI.jpg

 

SeK4oz7.jpg

 

and here's the sidepanel of the shroud

aWuEIqU.jpg

 

uyyqFfH.jpg

 

5GEspMT.jpg

the last few parts

uFfmhue.jpg

Next up is getting the last laser parts added and readied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Submission Day!

 

So today I finished the mod, and wow I was in such a rush (bad planning from my side) but in the end I made it with very few regrets
Only actual regret is that I never got the sleeving from my sponsor, but that's also a fault on my part, I should have done it myself.

So without futher intrusion here is the baby.

 

vnNc54o.jpg?1

 

QVxEOmO.jpg?1

 

IVzooSv.jpg?1

 

1jfD0dW.jpg?1

 

SsxuBBS.jpg?1

 

pEezoCA.jpg?1

 

6o0bWey.jpg?1

 

mXbrjOp.jpg?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rush To The Finish Line

so the past few days have been hectic, I've not been able to documment all of it, but here is what I've got!
I had to make some changes to the case to make the panels fit, (design flaw from my side) and as well as that I've "created" the front panel.

Explanation of the panels!

The front panl is made of 2 sheets of acrylic, 1 white 1 mat black.
the white sheet is the one equipped with hole for fans and is the sheet that hold the fans
the black sheet is cut with a pattern that is representing molecules.

The side panels is made of 6 sheets, 3 white background sheets, and 3 sheets with patterns on them.
The overall theme of these patterns is the formula of nitroglycerin, and also give you a hint of the name "NitroGlycer"

So here's the front!

First picture is where the front panel is being pressed down, so the silicone is taking it's effect and makes it sit in place.

QKBarj2.jpg

HxNHf25.jpg

 

1VY3ArX.jpg

 

R42Trpg.jpg

 

4pQmMRo.jpg

Hope you like the project! this is how it's going to be for the competition, I am going to continue with a few things after the competition!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.