Clisen33

CM Devastator mouse clicking issues

Clisen33    0

Just got the CM storm devastator mouse/keyboard bundle and I've enjoyed it for the first hour. The mouse was working great up until I started a game of Diablo 3. When I started a game, the mouse wheel LED turned off and I started having issues with the left click button. The button gets "stuck" in the sense my character follows wherever the cursor is pointed. It was working fine while in the menus/chat.

I alt tabbed and all of the text on my browser was getting highlighted. I have to click multiple times for it to stop. Am I doing something wrong with the mouse or is already starting to fail?

Thanks in advance.

Clisen33    0

Tried it on another PC, same issue. By the looks of the other topics it would seem these issues seem common. So do I return the devastator bundle to the store I bought it from, or do I RMA the mouse?

knud    129

Sorry to hear about your troubles. 

The mouse is definitely broken and you should apply for a RMA to get it replaced.

Clisen33    0

Sorry to hear about your troubles. 

The mouse is definitely broken and you should apply for a RMA to get it replaced.

Do I RMA everything, both mouse and keyboard? Or is it just the mouse?

knud    129

I'll just try to exchange it at the store I bought it from and go from there. Thanks.

That would be the most easy method. 

You will need to exchange the complete unit (keyboard + mouse), unless they inform you otherwise.