GLJ

Cooler Master SGA-6000-KKYF1 SF-19 Laptop Cooler

GLJ    0

Hmm, cannot seam to find this item anywhere. Does it exist ?

If it does, Please post a direct link @ where it can be purchased.

thank you

world    84

I believe the SF-19 cooler is being phased out, so availability is really bad at the moment.

Have you considered the SF-17? The availability is much better for it.

GLJ    0

ty, I believe I checked the SF-17, two issues I see. it has older technology USB 2, and its too small to fit my 19 in laptop, why would they discontinue a newer tech? just doesn't make sense to me.

Pclinde    197

ty, I believe I checked the SF-17, two issues I see. it has older technology USB 2, and its too small to fit my 19 in laptop, why would they discontinue a newer tech? just doesn't make sense to me.

The market is evolving rapidly, so this would be one reason. You can still buy the SF19 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Gaming-Laptop-Cooling-Turbine-SGA-4000-KKNF1/dp/B004G603E2

• Upvote 1

GLJ    0

I did order the SF19 model SGA-4000-KKNF1, which has older USB 2.0 than the discontinued  SF19 model SGA-6000-KKYF1 That has USB 3.0 technology that I was interested in.

It does appear that both are not available from coolmaster.com, maybe they discontinued both models?

I don't usually reward a company by buying their older technology when their newer technology is not available, but in this case, I haven't been able to find another 19 inch laptop cooler.

Pclinde    197

I did order the SF19 model SGA-4000-KKNF1, which has older USB 2.0 than the discontinued  SF19 model SGA-6000-KKYF1 That has USB 3.0 technology that I was interested in.

It does appear that both are not available from coolmaster.com, maybe they discontinued both models?

I don't usually reward a company by buying their older technology when their newer technology is not available, but in this case, I haven't been able to find another 19 inch laptop cooler.

Alright. Thanks for choosing CM. :)