Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Miyagi

Who's buying the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

Are you going to buy the Black Stacker windowed side panel?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

• Yes
    • No

Check the link I posted, dynamiks.

Someone has posted that link before, and they said they called the company or something. The company said that its a silver side panel that they paint in black so that you don't have to do it yourself. Plus even if it was a retail black side panel, its in Austraila or something, so shipping to the US would probably cost more than the panel itself. It wouldn't be worth it.

RazorOye    0

yeah, I'm with dynamiks.

I feel like I'm getting the run around and it's very, very frustrating to hear all of this excitement over Stacker 2 when there are so many black stacker 1 owners who are being left in the proverbial dust.

So, not only is my case outdated as of March 10, I have no case window with which to assuage my sorrow.

I just find it hard to believe that a company so concerned with its customers is going to ignore so many of us.

Maybe they don't think there's much of a demand - I'm just really puzzled over this.

Bryant said that the demand for a black side panel window isn't in enough demand, thats why they weren't going to make it.

But then they make a yellow Wavemaster case. And how many people here actually own, or plan on buying a yellow Wavemaster?

So I don't understand how Coolermaster is going to diss all the people who own a black Stacker, which I am sure outrules all of the people who own a yellow wavemaster. Plus the cost or making a side panel can't be that much. Just don't make a million of them, make enough to meet the demand.

In the black stackers are here post bigbadbns Posted Thu Oct 28, 2004 Resellers still didn't recieve it yet. I will post as soon as i got it.

Good news! We're going to get the black side panel. Then Posted Wed Nov 03, 2004 to guess when the side window will be in is easy. Go back to the first post where i said "we're getting the black stacker" and get a date. Add the number of date that takes for the stacker to get here and it will be the same for side panel.

Then Mr Miyagi Posted Mon Jan 10, 2005 Who's buying the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

at about the time the side panels were supposed to be here

:shock:

RazorOye    0
In the black stackers are here post bigbadbns Posted Thu Oct 28, 2004 Resellers still didn't recieve it yet. I will post as soon as i got it.

Good news! We're going to get the black side panel. Then Posted Wed Nov 03, 2004 to guess when the side window will be in is easy. Go back to the first post where i said "we're getting the black stacker" and get a date. Add the number of date that takes for the stacker to get here and it will be the same for side panel.

Then Mr Miyagi Posted Mon Jan 10, 2005 Who's buying the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

at about the time the side panels were supposed to be here

:shock:

sorry, cool, I didn't follow the post - was it just a list of the assurances provided with the dates? Maybe I just couldn't follow the layout of th post.

yes back on oct 28/04 Bryant posted they would be getting the black stacker window side panels., then Nov3/04 posted they would take the same time to get here as the black stackers did when they first announced they were getting them in, wich was about 2 months and 11 days I think, so when they started this poll the side panels were already supposed to be here!