Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Miyagi

Who's buying the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

Are you going to buy the Black Stacker windowed side panel?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the Black Stacker windowed side panel?

• Yes
    • No

CHEESEWHiZ    0
I can't wait. They should have started making these so much earlier.

Just be happy that you're actually getting them. :wink:

Hopefully they will be released after I get my motherboard and cpu so that I have some time to save up for it also.

N|x    0
I can't wait. They should have started making these so much earlier.

Just be happy that you're actually getting them. :wink:

It' was dumb not to offer them in the first place back in october. There has been demand for the panel, so it's not like CM couldn't ship some over.

I've held off on my black cm stacker purchase entirely due to the side panel not being available and will continue to do so until such a panel appears. :?

N|x    0
They're in production now. :D

Are these Windows actually for CM Stacker 2, but just happen to be same size/dimesion as CM Stacker 1?

Mr. Miyagi    2
Are these Windows actually for CM Stacker 2, but just happen to be same size/dimesion as CM Stacker 1?

No, these are the black windowed side panels for the Black Stacker.

RazorOye    0

How confident are you that they will be coming out?

This is my first time posting on here because everywhere I looked for a black window panel, I came up empty handed. I just got a black CM Stacker as a belated Christmas present - the case I've been waiting on for months. I assumed that there was going to be a black window panel - but nothing yet.

And I just called the California offices and spoke with an associate who wasn't too optimistic that they were going to come out at all but she wasn't sure, so she put me in through to a "Benson" who said that there were no plans for the black side window panel to come out in the US.

I asked why and the reply that I got was that there wasn't going to be enough demand for the window and none were expected.

I asked if there was an alternative and the reply I got was that I might be able to get one in Asia or Europe. When I asked for a site, he just told me to try google.

I've been googling for 45 minutes all to no avail.

Benson also informed me that a new stacker was coming out in a couple of months - but I was told that a window would not be backwards compatible when I asked him.

Sounds to me like CoolerMaster is dumping us black Stacker owners since we've already bought one and concentrating on people who will buy the next gen of stackers.

Ever get the feeling that you're some neglected lab rat? Or a spurned guinea pig?

I thought CM listened to its customers and enough of us around here made it clear that we were going to get some.

And so many people here seem confident and even a co. spokesperson, bigbadbns, said it was coming. But now I hear otherwise.

I just don't know what to believe, but CM is going to let many customers down, I think. I just have a bad feeling about this.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I think I'm going to stand by Bryant and if he says they're in production and being made, I think he's telling the truth.

RazorOye    0

see, miyagi, I have no idea who any of these people are and, since I am new here, I am looking for answers.

Trust me, I am not looking to rain on anyone's parade.

I am hopeful that they come out - you and I are in the same proverbial boat. I don't know who Bryant is - but I hope he's right.

This can be really frustrating.

Maybe if more people voted, too? Just like on the thread for people who said that they would buy a black case - a bunch of people came out. I know that you and I and six other people aren't the only ones asking - nay, begging, for this black window to come out!

Please keep us posted. Thanks-

Ron    1
i am bryant :D

...and you look hot :lol:

nice avatar you got there :P

I think Im going ask this around.. tomorow just to make sure....