cegonc

Silencio 352 + R9 295x2 + Glacer 240L. Will fit?

cegonc    0
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the Silencio 352 supports a R9 295x2 (307mm) plus a Glacer 240L on front (54mm with fans)? Will the gpu rad fit on the rear (152.5mm x 120mm x 64mm)?

Thanks!

Hi Cegonc,

I am sure the R9 295X2 will fit in the case since it is only 307mm long and the case can support video cards up to 355mm long and for the radiator there will be no problems fitting any 120mm radiator to the rear fan slot on the case.

The Glacier 240L on the other hand I am not very sure because we don't sell that model in Asia and it only sells in the US. I can confirm for you is that the Seidon 240M will fit for the front fan slots and the radiator thickness is 27mm and the Glacier 240L is 29mm so I assume it will also fit.

Hope this helps, cheers!

• Upvote 1

cegonc    0

Hi Cegonc,

I am sure the R9 295X2 will fit in the case since it is only 307mm long and the case can support video cards up to 355mm long and for the radiator there will be no problems fitting any 120mm radiator to the rear fan slot on the case.

The Glacier 240L on the other hand I am not very sure because we don't sell that model in Asia and it only sells in the US. I can confirm for you is that the Seidon 240M will fit for the front fan slots and the radiator thickness is 27mm and the Glacier 240L is 29mm so I assume it will also fit.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Thank you, Inferno Storm!

Finally, to install the front rad + fans I'll have to move the HDD cage a little bit, right? How much room is left for the power supply?

PS: Already got an answer to this question, thanks!

Edited by cegonc

Thank you, Inferno Storm!

Finally, to install the front rad + fans I'll have to move the HDD cage a little bit, right? How much room is left for the power supply?

PS: Already got an answer to this question, thanks!

Great to hear that you got it all figured out! :D