jose villafranca

more issues with nepton 280l PLEASE HELP!!!

so the day before yesterday  i finished (after working out some issues with high temps) correctly installing my nepton 280l, but when yesterday morning i turned on my pc i noticed  it was overheating i found out i t was because the pump wasnt working, i had connected it  to systemfan1 because i saw someone here recommend it, but for some reason it stopped working, but i solved the problem! i simply connected it to cpufan1 and everything worked fine for the rest of the day. until today when i turned on my pc i noticed i had the same problem as yesterday! the temps right now are at 50°c! 

Am i doing something wrong? have i missed a step or something??  has anybody had this same problem?

world    84

Do you have your motherboard fan headers throttled in your bios? If so, try setting CPUFAN1 to always run at max or near max speed, and see if that affects your temperatures. 

That, or try just plugging in the pump directly to your power supply

Pclinde    197

well i did what you said and everything appears to be working fine! thanks!! i'll update if anything goes wrong!

I am glad to hear that! :D

Do you have your motherboard fan headers throttled in your bios? If so, try setting CPUFAN1 to always run at max or near max speed, and see if that affects your temperatures. 

That, or try just plugging in the pump directly to your power supply

Today it happened again! but i noticed the problem is  it stops detecting  the pump for some reason, it only detects the jetflo fans, i disconnected them then connected them again and the pump started working again fine. any ideas?

world    84

Dang, sorry to hear :(

Have you tried with the pump directly connected to the power supply instead of using a motherboard header?

Dang, sorry to hear :(

Have you tried with the pump directly connected to the power supply instead of using a motherboard header?

yeah but it doesnt appear to have a way to connect the pump to the power supply.

Pclinde    197

yeah but it doesnt appear to have a way to connect the pump to the power supply.

Use a Molex to 3-pin Fan Adapter. :)

Cata    1
Posted (edited)

Hy, i have the same problem, with vent.

i have conected pomp and i think work good

But my fans, fans do not start with the system, and load temp of 70 degrees receive.
reboot and go into the BIOS, do not change anything, but give save & exit and work for now

after one ore , i see in HW monitor, they dont work again
why do it?

pleese answer to me, i have big trouble

Edited by Cata