Ed_7

Unable to RMA my PSU - Desperate // Don't buy CM if outside USA

Ed_7    0

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post regarding my futile attempts to create a RMA request  for my Silent Pro M70 PSU since october last year. The automated process doesn't work for me. 

At first, I didn't even have an "RMA Request Button". After a long customer service conversation taking several weeks, I finally had the mighty button on my CM control panel. But I still cannot RMA my PSU because I'm outside USA, and even if there's a country drop-down list, the state slate is blank and the system doesn't allow me to go further.

The most frustrating part of the process is that while I try to not be annoying and letting the IT department work, the system simply closes my case without resolving it, so I need to constantly re-open it. 

At this point I already bought another PSU from other brand, but I really liked the CM product and still wish to see this issue addressed.

Is there anyone on the Cooler Master staff who can take my case as a human and help me RMA my product without waiting six months for the portal to work, or at least declining to offer support for people outside USA, so I can assume that I lost my money and never buy a CM product again?

The customer service log is attached to the post for review. My ticket number is 00050791

Note: I made a mistake and published this topic in the cases subforum, so I'm reposting it here

post-94903-0-15298000-1421252216_thumb.jpg

Hi Eduardo,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience, can you confirm that you have a valid US address for them to return the replacement to? Please note that Cooler Master doesn't offer global warranty so the warranty coverage is only for purchases made in the same country and replacement can only be sent to address within the same country you purchased it in.

The Silent Pro M700 power supply has 5 years warranty so since you already purchased a different power supply we would recommend that you wait until you return to the US and you can then return it for replacement. This is just a suggestion, I can contact our US team to contact you direct by email (not in within the ticket system) so you don't have to experience that issue with the ticket being closed constantly.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

CM Felinni    1

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post regarding my futile attempts to create a RMA request  for my Silent Pro M70 PSU since october last year. The automated process doesn't work for me. 

At first, I didn't even have an "RMA Request Button". After a long customer service conversation taking several weeks, I finally had the mighty button on my CM control panel. But I still cannot RMA my PSU because I'm outside USA, and even if there's a country drop-down list, the state slate is blank and the system doesn't allow me to go further.

The most frustrating part of the process is that while I try to not be annoying and letting the IT department work, the system simply closes my case without resolving it, so I need to constantly re-open it. 

At this point I already bought another PSU from other brand, but I really liked the CM product and still wish to see this issue addressed.

Is there anyone on the Cooler Master staff who can take my case as a human and help me RMA my product without waiting six months for the portal to work, or at least declining to offer support for people outside USA, so I can assume that I lost my money and never buy a CM product again?

The customer service log is attached to the post for review. My ticket number is 00050791

Note: I made a mistake and published this topic in the cases subforum, so I'm reposting it here

Good Morning Eduardo,

I would appreciate it if you can continue your concerns through our Support Ticket System as we have already forwarded your concern to our Main HQ for evaluation as our CM Fanzone has been evaluated to ensure it will work for all those supported as every region has certain restrictions based on your location.  Understandably it is rare that we have issues with CM Fanzone in North America as we also support neighboring countries in South America, system bugs happen however we strive to provocatively remedy the situation for you.

Our Support Tickets automatically close by the system if we do not get a response in a reasonable amount of time.

Please look forward to a response shortly through your Support Ticket: 00050791.

Regards,

Felinni M.

CMUSA Support