Rex Sison

CM Storm TRIGGER bugs... firmware update

Darkefreet    0

Hello,

Just wanted to check back on the status of getting the beta tool as I've not heard anything back yet.

Thanks

Hello,

Just wanted to check back on the status of getting the beta tool as I've not heard anything back yet.

Thanks

Hi Dark,

I will check with our US team again, sorry about the wait.

JayeLoh    0

Hi Dark,

I will check with our US team again, sorry about the wait.

OMG! im so happy to know that there will be a tool! my cm storm trigger broke last year July, today i decided to give it a try again and to my surprise it started working with the same situation as mention in this thread. I hope that the tool will really be out soon. I really love this keyboard alot, gave razer black widow a try, but it isnt as snappy as the trigger haha!

Hi Rex,

Thanks for bringing up this issue, personally I've seen the issue where the firmware on the board got corrupted somehow and the keyboard is only able to type when the application is open. 

We did actually create a firmware update/reset software to fix this issue, it is still in its beta stage so we aren't able to release it to the public yet. If you are having issues please do contact us through the ticket system and ask for the beta tool and we will send it to you on a trial basis to fix the issue.

This issue doesn't happen to everyone so it is not a known permanent issue but we are looking into what is causing the firmware to get corrupted and hopefully once we have targeted the issue we will implement a fix on our next software update.

Thanks!

Hi sir can you send me the beta tool too. I think my trigger is malfunctioning wrong keys appearing :(

Sanz    0

Hi Jack,

Not a problem, I will check on this with our US guys and will try to get this back to you as soon as possible.

We are sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Cheers :)

Hi Admin,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, after I use the Reset Tool and restarted my computer, the keyboard no longer lights up.

Now it only have either all lights off or the WASD light up mode, the All keys light up mode is no longer there.

How do I restore this?

**figured the solution about this, thanks**

Blackaust    0
On 03/01/2016 at 3:32 AM, Sanz said:

Hi Admin,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, after I use the Reset Tool and restarted my computer, the keyboard no longer lights up.

Now it only have either all lights off or the WASD light up mode, the All keys light up mode is no longer there.

How do I restore this?

**figured the solution about this, thanks**

can you tell me the solution you found for the lighting mode?

the reset tool corrected the keyboard except for the lighting mode keys :/

Sanz    0
12 hours ago, Blackaust said:

can you tell me the solution you found for the lighting mode?

the reset tool corrected the keyboard except for the lighting mode keys :/

Press the Trigger button (beside ALT) + F4, to change the lighting mode key