Rex Sison

CM Storm TRIGGER bugs... firmware update

Hello, i'm having the same problem as you!

Can I ask you where I could get the firmware tool?

--- edit --- I found out later that CM told to contact support, sorry.

Thanks  :D

Hello, i'm having the same problem as you!

Can I ask you where I could get the firmware tool?

--- edit --- I found out later that CM told to contact support, sorry.

Thanks  :D

Hi Project,

Yup, please do contact our support team and they will help you out!

Thanks!

Kevinzl    0

Hello, I have Keyboard CM SGK-6000-GKCR1-US, the keyboard wont work when the application software trigger close. I have to open the Software everytime to use my keyboard. And my backlit wont lit, the fn key wont work. Can i get help about this? is the keyboard defect?

Jack Lin    0

Contact customer service.  They'll either let you try the firmware tool or you'll need to RMA it.  Good luck.

Kevinzl    0

Contact customer service.  They'll either let you try the firmware tool or you'll need to RMA it.  Good luck.

Yeah thx, i already contact the CS. I got the firmware tool and it works. My Keyboard back to normal. Thx CM

Darkefreet    0

Hello,

I have the same problem and I've opened a support ticket.  However, the response I received from the US support team is that they are unfamiliar with firmware update tool and that they do not have access to it.  They suggest I continue to wait for a software update to appear on the main website.  Could someone please look into providing the firmware tool or another resolution?

Ticket #00056892

Thank you

Pclinde    197

Hello,

I have the same problem and I've opened a support ticket.  However, the response I received from the US support team is that they are unfamiliar with firmware update tool and that they do not have access to it.  They suggest I continue to wait for a software update to appear on the main website.  Could someone please look into providing the firmware tool or another resolution?

Ticket #00056892

Thank you

That's annoying. I do not have the firmware update tool. :( Just e-mailed HQ, maybe they can send me the firmware tool.

Darkefreet    0

That's annoying. I do not have the firmware update tool. :( Just e-mailed HQ, maybe they can send me the firmware tool.

Thank you for assisting. I hope they get back to you.

Hello,

Ticket #00056892

Thank you

Hi Dark,

It is because the tool is still in Beta so some of our representatives are unaware of the tool, we have already notified our other regions and instructions on how to use the tool and they should get back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!